• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question!

catheyrine

Bells
Switch
1226-9042-6630
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Does your 3ds have to be updated to the latest firmware for others to visit your town? :confused:

I don't think so. I believe I had others visiting me (and vice-versa) before I updated. But if you keep getting errors and such when you try, then it's very possible that's the culprit and you may need to update.

Nope. I haven't updated in well over a year and haven't had any trouble accepting visitors.

I don't really think that updating your system is something that would affect visitors coming in and out, but like serif said, if you start seeing errors, it might be a good idea to update :)

Back