• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Question!

catheyrine

Bells
Switch
1226-9042-6630
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Does your 3ds have to be updated to the latest firmware for others to visit your town? :confused:

I don't think so. I believe I had others visiting me (and vice-versa) before I updated. But if you keep getting errors and such when you try, then it's very possible that's the culprit and you may need to update.

Nope. I haven't updated in well over a year and haven't had any trouble accepting visitors.

I don't really think that updating your system is something that would affect visitors coming in and out, but like serif said, if you start seeing errors, it might be a good idea to update :)

Back