Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I really want to buy this 24 x 32 poster/print from Etsy. However, it's $124 and I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. I love the print so much but I want to know if the cost is fair for a poster. Is it expensive to print posters? I'd love to hear from you artists who do this kind of thing. Thanks!

Not at all. At most for that size it may cost around $30 to print. Even if the art itself is worth that much, prints shouldn't.

Yeah that's a little pricey. I could understand if it was a handprinted print but not if it's digital.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I really want it though, but I don't want to bargain for it since there must be a reason why they've priced it so high and the artist might find it insulting. I guess I shouldn't get it then?

What is it, exactly? Recreation of a famous painting? Fan art? Simple cartoon poster? It really depends. Generally speaking, that's very high-priced for a mere poster.

Yeah that's a little pricey. I could understand if it was a handprinted print but not if it's digital.

yeah i mean it looks really detailed but unless it was like a full-size wall/room paint something, yeah don't.

i dunno if it would be rude to ask but yeah def. not paying that much for a digital only.

Back