• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question for a cycler who has lost a dreamie...

tera

Bells
I lost Stitches my dreamie and have had 16 move outs since his departure and want to get him back.
I have an open spot but I just saw him on Main Street, does this mean he is not out of my games memory and I can't move him in?
Thank you and I pray this is the correct forum for general game questions (if not I apologize ahead of time).

Last edited:
In my experience the villager has to leave main street before you can move the villager back in. So I think you miscalculated on the 16 villagers cycle :c

In my experience the villager has to leave main street before you can move the villager back in. So I think you miscalculated on the 16 villagers cycle :c
I was so afraid of that... Moving somebody in to fill the empty spot will be easy but getting them to leave before my other nine dreamies is gonna be so hard to impossible. On the bright side you saved me 20 million going down the drain in a failed attempt.
I am in your debt. Thank You Akina ! <3

Oh, you are very welcome :) It would be a shame if you bought Stitches and he wouldn't move in :c
Good luck cycling through the remaining villagers and getting Stitches back! ^-^

The main street thing is totally bogus…

I've had about 18-20 villagers move out and Biskit was my first to leave EVER; and he's still on my main street.

Back