Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Dreamy Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Pink Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Mother's Day Carnation
Splat Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Lolly is moving in tomorrow and I was wondering if there is a reset trick for the spot she puts her house? If I don't like the spot tomorrow and quit without saving, will it be in a new spot or the same spot? I'm just wondering.

Last edited:
Lolly is moving in tomorrow and I was wondering if there is a reset trick for the spot she puts her house? If I don't like the spot tomorrow and quit without saving, will it be in a new spot or the same spot? I'm just wondering.

Start the day with a new character (go through making the character, etc), check through your town to see where her house is and if it's in an undesirable area, quit the game, then rinse and repeat those steps until her house is in a spot you want. c:

Edit: Oh, if you do find her house in a good spot, finish making the character to the point where you can save, so it saves the house location. <3

Last edited:
Start the day with a new character (go through making the character, etc), check through your town to see where her house is and if it's in an undesirable area, quit the game, then rinse and repeat those steps until her house is in a spot you want. c:

Edit: Oh, if you do find her house in a good spot, finish making the character to the point where you can save, so it saves the house location. <3

This also works for campsite villagers. :3

I have 4 characters already, I can't do that. Aww...

Unfortunately, there isn't another way to do the trick. :c

Is any of the characters needed? If ones not holding anything in storage and/or path patterns, I'd just delete the character.

No, I can't get rid of any of the characters. I wish there was another way to do the trick, but oh well.

Back