Question about campers!

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I got a camper I wanted to move in, when they randomly choose a villager to ask to move out, does that villager end up in boxes or is immediately gone?

They get in boxes as soon as the camper agrees to move in I believe.

that's how it works with amiibo-summoned campers, so I assume it wouldn't be any different.

The villager who is moving out will immediately be in boxes, and they’ll leave tomorrow. The day after that is when the new villager moves in.

And a reminder, if they want to replace a villager you want to keep, Home out of the game and close without saving. If it saves, that’s the only animal they will replace.

And a reminder, if they want to replace a villager you want to keep, Home out of the game and close without saving. If it saves, that’s the only animal they will replace.
This ^
Also after a while of save scumming cherry didn’t even force me to play a game anymore to move in, which let me reset to kick a villager i didn’t want out even easier

Reactions: Ras
Yeah as soon as you see them mention a villager name, do not click to continue the dialogue. You have to immediately exit the game without saving. I actually found Raymond by doing a little campsite cycling tonight.

Back