Cycling *Quad Cycling- 4 different towns!* - in boxes [TIA]NEW:SKYE & COCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mpkrf38yZN1qz4rgp.gif
Also, could you please take Doc off Auto-Void?
He's a dreamie of mine.

=u=

Last edited:
View attachment 75430
Also, could you please take Doc off Auto-Void?
He's a dreamie of mine.

=u=
Sorry. I don't do it like that. The villager must be in my town for someone to request them to be taken off auto-void, and it requires a 20tbt reserve for me to hold them.

I don't like taking them off auto void without them bein there cause then I'll have a million people asking me to take all the villagers off, and then basically there wouldn't be a point in auto void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. You can come anytime.

Sorry. I don't do it like that. The villager must be in my town for someone to request them to be taken off auto-void, and it requires a 20tbt reserve for me to hold them.

I don't like taking them off auto void without them bein there cause then I'll have a million people asking me to take all the villagers off, and then basically there wouldn't be a point in auto void.

Oh, sorry about that!
I'll keep an eye out for when he moves into one of your towns then. c:

Oh, sorry about that!
I'll keep an eye out for when he moves into one of your towns then. c:

No don't apologize! Most cyclers do that.
I just can't or I'll get super confused and stressed with people coming at me saying I promised them something. XD

No don't apologize! Most cyclers do that.
I just can't or I'll get super confused and stressed with people coming at me saying I promised them something. XD

I know that feeling. xD
My cycling is over now though.
At least until I get another copy of ACNL :33

I have four. XD
Already stressful keeping all four in boxes. Haha.

Rosie has been adopted!

It's stressful for me keeping one in boxes.
I just wanted to move on and get one of my dreamies! xD
Now I gotta rely on buying/adopting them though since I reset my town yesterday.
But hey, I already have Pietro! ^u^

It's stressful for me keeping one in boxes.
I just wanted to move on and get one of my dreamies! xD
Now I gotta rely on buying/adopting them though since I reset my town yesterday.
But hey, I already have Pietro! ^u^

I think that is Whitney in your sig? I have her in a town. You could reserve her for 20tbt if you'd like. But she's been one of the ones sticking like glue.

I think that is Whitney in your sig? I have her in a town. You could reserve her for 20tbt if you'd like. But she's been one of the ones sticking like glue.

Yep, that's Whitney!
And no thanks, I'm thinking of using a nifty camp resetting trick to get her.
And in my cycling town she would not move either, heh.

EDIT: Also, my dreamies tend to change a lot.
Pietro, Genji, Marshal, Stitches, Doc and Ankha will always be my dreamies though. c:

Last edited:
Yep, that's Whitney!
And no thanks, I'm thinking of using a nifty camp resetting trick to get her.
And in my cycling town she would not move either, heh.

EDIT: Also, my dreamies tend to change a lot.
Pietro, Genji, Marshal, Stitches, Doc and Ankha will always be my dreamies though. c:

Not a problem. Just thought id offer. :3

And she won't move from my cycling, but she sure as heck moved from my 3rd town real quick. -.-

Not a problem. Just thought id offer. :3

And she won't move from my cycling, but she sure as heck moved from my 3rd town real quick. -.-

Thanks for the offer!
And that's a bummer. :c

Resetting your town sucks.
Especially when the person whom you gave over 10m bells to mind isn't online. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back