• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling *Quad Cycling- 4 different towns!* - in boxes [TIA]NEW:SKYE & COCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mpkrf38yZN1qz4rgp.gif
Also, could you please take Doc off Auto-Void?
He's a dreamie of mine.

=u=

Last edited:
View attachment 75430
Also, could you please take Doc off Auto-Void?
He's a dreamie of mine.

=u=
Sorry. I don't do it like that. The villager must be in my town for someone to request them to be taken off auto-void, and it requires a 20tbt reserve for me to hold them.

I don't like taking them off auto void without them bein there cause then I'll have a million people asking me to take all the villagers off, and then basically there wouldn't be a point in auto void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. You can come anytime.

Sorry. I don't do it like that. The villager must be in my town for someone to request them to be taken off auto-void, and it requires a 20tbt reserve for me to hold them.

I don't like taking them off auto void without them bein there cause then I'll have a million people asking me to take all the villagers off, and then basically there wouldn't be a point in auto void.

Oh, sorry about that!
I'll keep an eye out for when he moves into one of your towns then. c:

Oh, sorry about that!
I'll keep an eye out for when he moves into one of your towns then. c:

No don't apologize! Most cyclers do that.
I just can't or I'll get super confused and stressed with people coming at me saying I promised them something. XD

No don't apologize! Most cyclers do that.
I just can't or I'll get super confused and stressed with people coming at me saying I promised them something. XD

I know that feeling. xD
My cycling is over now though.
At least until I get another copy of ACNL :33

I have four. XD
Already stressful keeping all four in boxes. Haha.

Rosie has been adopted!

It's stressful for me keeping one in boxes.
I just wanted to move on and get one of my dreamies! xD
Now I gotta rely on buying/adopting them though since I reset my town yesterday.
But hey, I already have Pietro! ^u^

It's stressful for me keeping one in boxes.
I just wanted to move on and get one of my dreamies! xD
Now I gotta rely on buying/adopting them though since I reset my town yesterday.
But hey, I already have Pietro! ^u^

I think that is Whitney in your sig? I have her in a town. You could reserve her for 20tbt if you'd like. But she's been one of the ones sticking like glue.

I think that is Whitney in your sig? I have her in a town. You could reserve her for 20tbt if you'd like. But she's been one of the ones sticking like glue.

Yep, that's Whitney!
And no thanks, I'm thinking of using a nifty camp resetting trick to get her.
And in my cycling town she would not move either, heh.

EDIT: Also, my dreamies tend to change a lot.
Pietro, Genji, Marshal, Stitches, Doc and Ankha will always be my dreamies though. c:

Last edited:
Yep, that's Whitney!
And no thanks, I'm thinking of using a nifty camp resetting trick to get her.
And in my cycling town she would not move either, heh.

EDIT: Also, my dreamies tend to change a lot.
Pietro, Genji, Marshal, Stitches, Doc and Ankha will always be my dreamies though. c:

Not a problem. Just thought id offer. :3

And she won't move from my cycling, but she sure as heck moved from my 3rd town real quick. -.-

Not a problem. Just thought id offer. :3

And she won't move from my cycling, but she sure as heck moved from my 3rd town real quick. -.-

Thanks for the offer!
And that's a bummer. :c

Resetting your town sucks.
Especially when the person whom you gave over 10m bells to mind isn't online. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back