• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop pwyw: mythic's art corner [CLOSED]

an i be on the wait list also?

what do you want: (chibi/headshot) headshot
ref: her or her
offer in tbt: would 50 tbt be ok?... i can do 70 if thats not enough

Last edited:
idk what happened?? someone help lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

an i be on the wait list also?

what do you want: (chibi/headshot) headshot
ref: her or her
EDIT: ah wait on second thought I don't think I'll be taking your order ;w; im sorry but I looked at the refs and don't think I can do a very good job of correctly portraying your character(s) :c i hope you understand

Last edited:
ok next order is finished c:
naMBlu1.png

Last edited:
EDIT: ah wait on second thought I don't think I'll be taking your order ;w; im sorry but I looked at the refs and don't think I can do a very good job of correctly portraying your character(s) :c i hope you understand

ahh ok, well i can gladly tell you any details :)

another, done! aaa phew i wanted to get some of these done before a week vacation, but ill get the rest done during vacay and ill post them for pick up afterwards because i wont have wifi c:
zNADsUZ.png

holy hell, that's the cutest thing ever ☆v☆ a+ friendo

Last edited:
another, done! aaa phew i wanted to get some of these done before a week vacation, but ill get the rest done during vacay and ill post them for pick up afterwards because i wont have wifi c:
zNADsUZ.png

Omggg that is super adorable! Thanks so much! I love it! Sending tbt rn!

another one, finished! i know my style is weirdly inconsistent but idk I tried something else bc I think my style didn't exactly fit Jon? thought this fit him a lil better
x4SIAat.png

another one, finished! i know my style is weirdly inconsistent but idk I tried something else bc I think my style didn't exactly fit Jon? thought this fit him a lil better
x4SIAat.png

yaaaasss he is very good * V*

@ariane and @nameiico, here are yours:

8YKrzUF.png

VLLp0uF.png

Last edited:
@ariane and @nameiico, here are yours:

8YKrzUF.png

VLLp0uF.png

Omgggggg my little angry child looks adorable!! I love your drawings, the soft colors you use, and the sparkles everywhere ahhhh
If I can, I will definitely be back for more art! Thank you so much, I love it, I’ll send tbt now <3

Okay WOWWWWW your art is ADORABLE! I love the soft colors you use, so beautiful ♥

what do you want: chibi
ref: (x)
offer in tbt: 100

Can we order more than one at a time? :blush:

hello! i've never bought art before on this website but I love your art!
i don't have a toyhouse account or whatnot, but i have this one drawing my friend made for me back when we played maplestory, a long with the ref of the character!

what do you want: chibi
ref:[ a ] [ b ]
offer in tbt: 150?

thanks for ordering! ill close now and try to finish these soon!

also @pinkcotton ill be doing one character at a time for now but tysm for the interest, you can order again later though c:

Back