Selling pwyw grabbags

./whispers this is random but i cant stop laughing at the amount of times Joseph goes OMG!!! xD

yea i love when he goes HOLY SHIIIIT! and OH MY GAWDDD!! i think its because like.. yknow how in media sometimes foreign people frequently say phrases in their own language, but for the rest of it speak fluently in whatever language the show is in? joseph is a native english speaker, so i think its supposed to be representing his foreign side, but its hard to pick up on when you grew up in a native english speaking place? but i love it and im glad he was written like that

true.
But your art is really nice and I think you'd deserve more TBT >u<

thank u i appreciate the nice comments

dis for a wopping 2 TBT. Can't miss this deal

send tbt
can u imagine if tbt had tax on transactions like some website currencies. itd eat all 2 tbt. id get like .5 tbt

yea i love when he goes HOLY SHIIIIT! and OH MY GAWDDD!! i think its because like.. yknow how in media sometimes foreign people frequently say phrases in their own language, but for the rest of it speak fluently in whatever language the show is in? joseph is a native english speaker, so i think its supposed to be representing his foreign side, but its hard to pick up on when you grew up in a native english speaking place? but i love it and im glad he was written like that

thank u i appreciate the nice comments

send tbt
can u imagine if tbt had tax on transactions like some website currencies. itd eat all 2 tbt. id get like .5 tbt
wow u actually did it ~ xD
tysm! love it <3

ok sorry for not doing anything on here for a little while i had commissions to do ahh

gonna try to get a few in here done tonight

sorry its just lining lmao. you dont have to pay as much as you offered bc i didnt really complete it. i like. didnt know what to do when i got to coloring so i just sorta forefeited but i still like the lines so here

animation class + commissions r sucking me dry... gonna try to get more tonight tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

here u go I REALLY liked doing her hair, actually! i decided to try experimenting more from the start on this one and it seemed to inspire me better

send tbt ^^

here u go I REALLY liked doing her hair, actually! i decided to try experimenting more from the start on this one and it seemed to inspire me better

send tbt ^^[/QUOTE]

The style is very unique. It like matches her style and stuff. I've been working on her story, and she's a top fashion designer with an edgy style.

Sending over the TBT

Can you try mine her name is udon soup shes my new oc?

If you need to draw a top for her its a kinda of bikini top this this oc is not flat chested a little chubby muscular.

I can offer 100-200 bells depending on the risk factor if you can draw this or not?

screenShot0178.jpgscreenShot0180.jpgscreenShot0181.jpg

screenShot0167.jpg

Attachments

• screenShot0175.jpg
    screenShot0175.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 43
perhaps any of these:
http://sta.sh/2162ytnf4e78
http://sta.sh/21jcvad2zgxu
http://sta.sh/01vbaqtoh8pp

300tbt?
It's almost that time of the year for spoopy

MY ARTBLOCK IS GONE!!
rejoice

i liked bren but couldnt read his design very well so i hope i guessed decently ok. you always manage to catch me at my most inspired how do you know when im in a good drawing mood?? this is the fifth thing ive done for you

but yea idk if any of you noticed but i had??? artblock and i guess all i needed to do to fix it was play with my brush settings and now im feelin pretty good

**** yea... i love halloween boyo i cant wait. do you still trickortreat/did you ever? i plan to this year w my friends i hope. if not well just buy our own candy but thats way less fun

MY ARTBLOCK IS GONE!!
rejoice

i liked bren but couldnt read his design very well so i hope i guessed decently ok. you always manage to catch me at my most inspired how do you know when im in a good drawing mood?? this is the fifth thing ive done for you

but yea idk if any of you noticed but i had??? artblock and i guess all i needed to do to fix it was play with my brush settings and now im feelin pretty good

**** yea... i love halloween boyo i cant wait. do you still trickortreat/did you ever? i plan to this year w my friends i hope. if not well just buy our own candy but thats way less fun

Aha I have no idea. I usually just post to see if you like the designs since your compliments fuel me to create some more ocs lol. Rejoice in helping you from artblock! And he looks cool, I love the expression and pose he's making. It make him seem like a try hard orz.

And for Halloween, yeah I'm trick or treating lol. Going as a power ranger for my little cousin since he wanted us to do it again from last year. If you're not up for trick or treating, go to a haunted house. Those are the most thrilling yo

Back