Shop ✨Purple's Art Shop!! (full for now! + update on #38!)

Just to double check, your shots are full, right? Do you have a waitlist? I love your style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, congrats on finishing up your finals! I go back to classes in 3 days & I'm already stressed thinking about it. lol

Thanks about the finals!! I'm just happy I passed all of them ;-))
I can definitely add you to a waitlist! Feel free to fill out the form and I'll tell ya whenever I can add you to the actual list ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! Sent payment. I didn't pay attention to the whole message lol. Lemme know if you've received the bells.

I got your payment and I added ya to the list ;pp

I'm going to get a diff ref before I make a wait list request! Even if I have to crappily draw it myself. <3

Last edited:
Is it cool if I could be waitlisted? c:

Art Style Preferred: Non-chibi.

Character Reference: My mayor [x] is kind of a goofball and Fuchsia [x] is an Uchi so she's a fab big sister tough gal.

Color?: Any type of coloring technique, but I would like it to be colored please.

Pose: Kind of like a back-to-back with their arms linked? Or just back to back is cool. [sub]Or Fuchsia giving my mayor a piggyback ride? lmao[/sub]

Total: 50 (base) + 10 (extra character) + 20 (coloring) + 50 (pose) + 100 (tip) = 230 tbt

Sorry if I come off as rude, it's just been a while since the payment of my commission has been made. How is it going? If you haven't worked on it yet then that's okay! ;v;

Back