• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Purple mailbox out of stock

Fearthecuteness

Oh hai mark
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Mailbox
Ancient Lantern
I was just wondering when the purple mailbox will be back in stock.

My mail is getting full and I don't really wanna fork out 400 btb more just to get a bigger mailbox.

Through personal experience, purple mailbox only gets restocked during announced full shop restocks. Happens only a few times a year.

Ah so you've been there too? Knowing my Luck if I bought a more expensive mailbox they'd put that one in stock soon after. XD

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 7.16.00 PM.png

Last edited:
I have only noticed it restocked once and I missed it. I don't see why it should run out though. It is an item to improve your profile, not a seasonal or event specific collectible.

I have only noticed it restocked once and I missed it. I don't see why it should run out though. It is an item to improve your profile, not a seasonal or event specific collectible.

Ikr. All it's going to do is cause people to unnecessarily waste a load more bells. I don't actually see any good or beneficial reason for this.

Fair enough. Thought I'd ask just in case. Thanks for the info. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah so you've been there too? Knowing my Luck if I bought a more expensive mailbox they'd put that one in stock soon after. XD

Urrgh the last time there was a chocolate cake restock, I was on the site all day constantly refreshing the shop yet always missing it. There was one point it was 2am and I went to bed to discover as soon as I did that, a chocolate cake was put in stock...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll let our supplier know. Expect a restock in the next 100-1,000 business days!

Urrgh the last time there was a chocolate cake restock, I was on the site all day constantly refreshing the shop yet always missing it. There was one point it was 2am and I went to bed to discover as soon as I did that, a chocolate cake was put in stock...

This pretty much sums up my life. Haha

That sucks though. At least there's always real cake which is better anyway. :)

I literally only want the mailbox because it's purple. I was here when it was last restocked, but I wanted my toy hammer much, MUCH more, and also possibly some "house" collectibles. In the end I got my hammer as a gift, and basically missed everything that was restocked lmao. But yah, purple. I'm only missing 2 purple collectibles I think. That dang mailbox, and the feather.

Back