• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

Ahhh i love it so much but i thought mine was going to be animated? if its too much trouble then don't worry about it, i still think its amazing!!

I find it ironic that I came back to this page ('Cause it's fun to visit) while eating a candy corn pumpkin.

Not sure if you're interested in seeing but i used the pixel you made me for my halloween theme and i LOVE it. ^-^ I had to change the outline's color to make it match my blog but it's seriously perfect. Thanks again!

yay thank you so much! I love my new avatar ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you're interested in seeing but i used the pixel you made me for my halloween theme and i LOVE it. ^-^ I had to change the outline's color to make it match my blog but it's seriously perfect. Thanks again!

your blog is seriously cute, i love the halloween theme :D

Eeeeep! I just saw this! It's perfect! Thank you so much, I love it.

Yay, I'm so glad you like it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

your blog is super cute thanks for showing me <3
Also your playlist is so awesome like seriously lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay thank you so much! I love my new avatar ^^

thanks so much for ordering~

Hi.
Ref:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlqA3Dw9w
Price:100 tbt
Special Requests:Can there be a mini whale shark hanging out of the front pocket?Please?(*≧▽≦)
Additional Information:Don't freak out if I don't respond right away,as I am probably either asleep or at school.

Also,how do you make these?Do you draw them by hand?They're impressive.(シ_ _)シ
ALSO also,if it's ok with you,I'll pay once I see my name in the slot.

Last edited:
Hi.
Ref:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlqA3Dw9w
Price:100 tbt
Special Requests:Can there be a mini whale shark hanging out of the front pocket?Please?(*≧▽≦)
Additional Information:Don't freak out if I don't respond right away,as I am probably either asleep or at school.

Also,how do you make these?Do you draw them by hand?They're impressive.(シ_ _)シ
ALSO also,if it's ok with you,I'll pay once I see my name in the slot.

accepted!
I'll try my best on that whale shark, lol.
& thanks so much, I do draw them by hand <3

Back