Shop ○ ◕ ‿- Pumpkin's Pixels [Closed] Slots Full 。◕‿ ◕。 ○

Ahhh i love it so much but i thought mine was going to be animated? if its too much trouble then don't worry about it, i still think its amazing!!

Ahhh i love it so much but i thought mine was going to be animated? if its too much trouble then don't worry about it, i still think its amazing!!

omgosh so sorry I misread!
I fixed that for you <3

I find it ironic that I came back to this page ('Cause it's fun to visit) while eating a candy corn pumpkin.

Not sure if you're interested in seeing but i used the pixel you made me for my halloween theme and i LOVE it. ^-^ I had to change the outline's color to make it match my blog but it's seriously perfect. Thanks again!

yay thank you so much! I love my new avatar ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you're interested in seeing but i used the pixel you made me for my halloween theme and i LOVE it. ^-^ I had to change the outline's color to make it match my blog but it's seriously perfect. Thanks again!

your blog is seriously cute, i love the halloween theme :D

Eeeeep! I just saw this! It's perfect! Thank you so much, I love it.

Yay, I'm so glad you like it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

your blog is super cute thanks for showing me <3
Also your playlist is so awesome like seriously lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay thank you so much! I love my new avatar ^^

thanks so much for ordering~

Hi.
Ref:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlqA3Dw9w
Price:100 tbt
Special Requests:Can there be a mini whale shark hanging out of the front pocket?Please?(*≧▽≦)
Additional Information:Don't freak out if I don't respond right away,as I am probably either asleep or at school.

Also,how do you make these?Do you draw them by hand?They're impressive.(シ_ _)シ
ALSO also,if it's ok with you,I'll pay once I see my name in the slot.

Last edited:
Hi.
Ref:https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlqA3Dw9w
Price:100 tbt
Special Requests:Can there be a mini whale shark hanging out of the front pocket?Please?(*≧▽≦)
Additional Information:Don't freak out if I don't respond right away,as I am probably either asleep or at school.

Also,how do you make these?Do you draw them by hand?They're impressive.(シ_ _)シ
ALSO also,if it's ok with you,I'll pay once I see my name in the slot.

accepted!
I'll try my best on that whale shark, lol.
& thanks so much, I do draw them by hand <3

Back