• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Pricing questions! :)

Crazykitty

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I am relatively new to pokemon on this forum, and as of selling, buying and trading, what's most wanted or now. I am wondering, though.

For a 5IV modest Ralts, female, what would people pay for her?

and a 6IV shiny adamant Eevee, female?

And 5IV Rotom, Modest?

Yveltal?

And what is the normal prices for these megastones?
Gengarite x2
Abomasite
Venusaurite
Charizardite x/y
Ampharosite

If anyone would be so kind and help me, that would be absolutely amazing. Trying to either trade these, or at least get tbt to buy what I wanted, so I can finally start playing! :)

I'm willing to pay anything for Yveltal ;u;.
But maybe for Yveltal 150-200?

Not exactly sure.

I'm willing to pay anything for Yveltal ;u;.
But maybe for Yveltal 150-200?

Not exactly sure.

He was normally cought in the game, so I didn't track any IV on him. How do you feel about that then? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

caught*

Talking with the IV checker, he is 3IV, where Attack, Defence and Speed can't be beat. Those are his IV's :)

I'm not fuzzed, though. Just give me your final offer! I'm a kind person, so go ahead and try!

Talking with the IV checker, he is 3IV, where Attack, Defence and Speed can't be beat. Those are his IV's :)

I'm not fuzzed, though. Just give me your final offer! I'm a kind person, so go ahead and try!

I have to right now ;u; Maybe we'll talk later?

I have to right now ;u; Maybe we'll talk later?

Have tooo.. go? :p Sure, we'll talk later. But I can't promise that I still have Yveltal, in case there are more interested, but we'll see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Last edited:
Back