June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I'm so excited for Autumn to start in new leaf! It's midnight here so the TBT background has already changed colour!
I got the autumn wall from sahara recently so I'll use that in my main room. I'm also going to plant a load of persimmons since they do look a bit like pumpkins! ^^"

Is anyone else doing anything special in their town for autumn?

Last edited:
I'm going to try to make the exterior of my house black and orange for Halloween. ^^
Once Halloween ends, I'll try to make the exterior more autumn-like. I might put up my autumn wall too. ^^;

Last edited:
I haven't thought of too much yet, but i'm definitely going to be changing into long sleeve/sweaters and jeans soon.
Reallllly tired of wearing tank tops and skirts.

I'm going to try to make the exterior of my house black and orange for Halloween. ^^
Once Halloween ends, I'll try to make the exterior more autumn-like. I might put up my autumn wall too. ^^;

That sounds really cute! I'm excited for the witch outfit to be available in Gracie Grace for Halloween!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't thought of too much yet, but i'm definitely going to be changing into long sleeve/sweaters and jeans soon.
Reallllly tired of wearing tank tops and skirts.

Same here. I'm sick of wearing summer dresses!

I changed into my fall/winter outfit last night :)

Pants and the pink parka that looks like a hoodie :)

I'm not doing anything in particular, but I visited my friend's town yesterday and it was in October (she TTs) and it was so beautiful! I might set some orange and black flowers outside my house and put some persimmons inside.

I will probably have to find a new outfit too :)
And the background in my signature :D

Last edited:
When it starts getting deep into late autumn I might swap out my couch + coffee table for a nice warm kotatsu. Of course, that might set off my interior decorating OCD. Once I start changing one little thing in my house, I have to spend an hour fussing over placement so it looks "balanced" again.

i'll probably change my paths and try and change my flowers to autumn colours. i'm soo exicted to see what autumn and winter is like. i've already got a ton of holly bushes because i'm that excited for christmas already.

It's near the mid-end of October in my town, so the ground just turned a lovely, light shade of orange. I'm also busy collecting candy and other seasonal items before the end of the month. I'm definitely looking forward to Halloween.~

As for things in the real world.. I'm just waiting for signs of fall to actually show. The weather is (and has been..) just up and down and it's driving me nuts. >_>; It rains almost 3/4ths of the year here, but right now, I'd much rather have that than all of this constant heat.

Otherwise, I'm planning on baking some fall-themed goodies once we get our groceries on the 2nd. Hopefully we can get some more pumpkin spice candles, too. I'm frickin' addicted to that smell.

It's near the mid-end of October in my town, so the ground just turned a lovely, light shade of orange. I'm also busy collecting candy and other seasonal items before the end of the month. I'm definitely looking forward to Halloween.~

As for things in the real world.. I'm just waiting for signs of fall to actually show. The weather is (and has been..) just up and down and it's driving me nuts. >_>; It rains almost 3/4ths of the year here, but right now, I'd much rather have that than all of this constant heat.

Otherwise, I'm planning on baking some fall-themed goodies once we get our groceries on the 2nd. Hopefully we can get some more pumpkin spice candles, too. I'm frickin' addicted to that smell.

Uuugh. I live in Seattle and that description you gave for real-life weather fits the way it is up here to a T. I can't wait to wear socks and tights outside again.

Hopefully we can get some more pumpkin spice candles, too. I'm frickin' addicted to that smell.

Omg don't even get me started on pumpkin spice aroma. I think I need to be a part of PSA -- Pumpkin Spicers Anonymous

I'm also looking around for new clothes and paths. I'm really hoping to find some cute sweater or flannel qr codes, the summer dresses have to go.

Gonna hunt for fall themed cutout stands!
Other than that, I havent put much thought into it yet.

I'll probably get a lot of orange and black tulips, and decorate a little section of my town.

I am not doing anything differently in my town. I will just appreciate TBT's new look.

I just finished laying town paths and planting a bunch of trees. I've also worked at creating a bunch of black roses. I look foward to changing to more winter-like clothing.

I'm already wearing a super cute black flannel in AC :3 can't wait for Halloween

Back