• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~Post Your Unpopular AC Opinions~

BetaChorale

patent pending
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Cosmos
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
This is something I saw people doing in another forum and it turned out absolutely hilarious so I'm gonna try to do that here.

Pretty self explanatory, just reply with things about AC you don't agree with/follow the masses on. It could be about any game in the franchise, I popular thing you see on here, or whatever else you just are tired of hearing about.

For example:

• I never saw the appeal with Marshal, he kind of creeps me out
  • I don't get why one of the emotes is randomly a lemon :lemon:
  • Who the heck is donating to the Gyroid NPC, have you seen that guy's BTB? Maybe he spends it on replacing the island tools that we never give back to him directly. Maybe Cap'n's wife hoards them.
  • I absolutely hate sea diving
  • I think the island would be much more enjoyable if you could filter people you run into (like you can by location, but with age/gender/etc)
  • I really hate the fact that you can't move the Reset Center/Police Station/Campsite
  • Shrunk's face when he dances freaks me out a little
  • Redd surprisingly I find to be one of the most enjoyable characters

You get the idea, carry on!

This is something I saw people doing in another forum and it turned out absolutely hilarious so I'm gonna try to do that here.

Pretty self explanatory, just reply with things about AC you don't agree with/follow the masses on. It could be about any game in the franchise, I popular thing you see on here, or whatever else you just are tired of hearing about.

For example:

• I never saw the appeal with Marshal, he kind of creeps me out
  • I don't get why one of the emotes is randomly a lemon :lemon:
  • Who the heck is donating to the Gyroid NPC, have you seen that guy's BTB? Maybe he spends it on replacing the island tools that we never give back to him directly. Maybe Cap'n's wife hoards them.
  • I absolutely hate sea diving
  • I think the island would be much more enjoyable if you could filter people you run into (like you can by location, but with age/gender/etc)
  • I really hate the fact that you can't move the Reset Center/Police Station/Campsite
  • Shrunk's face when he dances freaks me out a little
  • Redd surprisingly I find to be one of the most enjoyable characters

You get the idea, carry on!

This is a perfect idea. Only problem is many people could lie about their age or gender, or if they just wanted a person of the opposite gender to play as.

* Uchis have the best dialogue in the game
*Sea diving, bug hunting, and fishing is getting pretty boring
*Costeau is freaking adorable, don't you dare tell me he's teir five

The events are pretty boring + repetitive once you've played a few [Easter, Halloween etc.]

SEA DIVING omg just that you can't actually swim that far out and it doesn't show anything of the underwater part wEEPS

The designs by Somebody in Anytown [?] are annoying af and why do my villagers keep saying they're great aghh

And living in fear of my axe breaking XD [I haven't yet got the golden one ]

This is a perfect idea. Only problem is many people could lie about their age or gender, or if they just wanted a person of the opposite gender to play as.

* Uchis have the best dialogue in the game
*Sea diving, bug hunting, and fishing is getting pretty boring
*Costeau is freaking adorable, don't you dare tell me he's teir five

Good point, bullet withdrawn XD
Poncho is bae, i know how you feel

---

Good points everyone, keep 'em coming!

all the uchi's are ugly and i'd rather not have them in my village

>> Poncho is not cute or appealing to me in any way what so ever

>> Pokemon > AC gamewise AC > Pokemon community wise

>> None of the previous AC games were worth playing

>> I don't really see how Harvest Moon and AC are confused at times, let alone are considered to be in the same genre

>> Apollo is amazing

>> Whitney is bae

>> Oh...and Gyroids are lame

>> I sometimes let Kapp'n sing his first line then skip it just to get his hopes up and crush them..it makes me happy.

Last edited:
- the face and hair options in the game are terrible and look ugly af
- they need to cut ties with all the ugly villagers in the next game. i try not to buy villagers anymore but i constantly get the worst looking ones and they clash with my town theme. like are the creators even aware of how ugly they are..?
- most of the badge requirements are just absurd

- i think marshal is boring and overrated.
- i think diana looks creepy.
- oranges are the ugliest perfect fruit and i hate them with a passion.
- i think pietro and stitches are super cute.

- i think marshal is boring and overrated.
- i think diana looks creepy.
- oranges are the ugliest perfect fruit and i hate them with a passion.
- i think pietro and stitches are super cute.

-looks at pile of perfect orange baskets- I completely agree

Back