• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

image.jpg
You don't say. ;)

Tia, the elephant who looks like a teapot, gave me a tea set today ^^
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture

yST99rt.jpg

I was met with this as I walked into the emporium. Erik get outta my face!

YZR9AFZ.jpg

Kinda don't think you should be saying that right in front of Curlos, just sayin'.

gt5OE6x.jpg

Aurora, I love her to bits but I swear she's possessed when her eyes do that.

I was seeking a thread like this, I've got a bunch, haha!
But for today, let's post just one.

LQsUgaP.jpg

WHATCHA TRYI'NA SAY, YOU BIG DORK

Haha, that looks familiar to me, Straw hat!

Bj0TeJBCcAA9igO.jpg

Ummm... Sure, Midge...

And here... TMI! Seriously, Antonio, cut it out.
Bj0USprCEAAeiPZ.jpg

I saw my two best friends in Wild World, Rocco and Roscoe, talking. Talked to Roscoe and he said something like this:
"So, Rocco... You ever think about getting married?"
Too embarrassed to even look at it, I closed my 3DS-XL up. When I opened it up again, the whole screen froze. And guess who showed up when I started the game up again? Yep, Resetti. Angry at me for BEING EMBARRASSED. At least the game acted like that question never came out of Roscoe's mouth.

I saw my two best friends in Wild World, Rocco and Roscoe, talking. Talked to Roscoe and he said something like this:
"So, Rocco... You ever think about getting married?"
Too embarrassed to even look at it, I closed my 3DS-XL up. When I opened it up again, the whole screen froze. And guess who showed up when I started the game up again? Yep, Resetti. Angry at me for BEING EMBARRASSED. At least the game acted like that question never came out of Roscoe's mouth.

married to you maybe *wink wonk*

Last edited:
Playing hide and seek today and one of the players was Sprinkle. She had hidden behind a half grown sapling and was amazed when I found her... it was like a cherry trying to hide behind a toothpick.

Finally found an SD card slot, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite funny moments that I have pictures of:

image.jpg

Well, I certainly hope so!

image.jpg

I'm scared...

image.jpg

Couldn't help but laugh at this.

image.jpg

God, Julian. You're such a flirt. XD

image.jpg

I actually didn't know they could kick you out...

image.jpg

Tiffany loves sound effects, apparently.

image.jpg

This was too cute and funny not to include.

Back