Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Sparro's hints for Toy Day are pink and doll, I'm not judging him or anything but this tough little bird jock wanting a pink doll made me chuckle.

I don't know if it's most hilarious material but Julian has cracked me up a number of times since moving-in a few days ago! He pinged, ran over to me and exclaimed that I NEEDED to come over! So I agreed, I spoke with him and he shyly told me that it was "kind of weird" having me at his house! XD Adorably awkward...!

tumblr_ngri3woW591sokhwwo1_400.jpg

Why is this so hilarious?

Pekoe just told me that she recently met "Muffin from My Butt"

HNI_0082.JPG
Meh, like it could get any dumber.

HNI_0085.JPG
Look at the rest of the house and you'll see why it's funny.

HNI_0083.JPG
NO WAY, WHEN?

HNI_0084.JPG
And I should care because?

HNI_0086.JPG
Um, okay.

HNI_0092.JPG
Do you want my fist in your face, little monkey?

Last edited:
i don't even know my most funny moment. hmmm.. ah yes! it has nothing to do with the characters but when i was on the island with my friend the timer was on 2 seconds and she peed herself because she was catching a butterfly that kept flying away.... xD

Stitches asked what I was thinking of his look and when I told him it was cute, he asked if I thought he was some kind of stuffed animal.. Well, yeah, Stitches. That's kind of your thaaaang, you know?

I opened a sleek dresser in Roscoe's home and the caption said "Ahh, such a manly way to store things!" followed by "...A makeup case is just sitting here covered in dust!" Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging Roscoe at all here but those two captions put together like that cracked me up.

Earlier today I tripped over onto dig spot and when I got up I fell into a Pit Fall.

Drift asked Rolf to act like a baby to prove that he was once one. Rolf did what he was asked, and Drift left the conversation depressed.

There was also one where Bob made Chevre do the "I'm sorry" dance.

When Mira asked Doc why he always talks about butts. I'll post the screen cap whenever I find it. I think there were a few others but that's the only one that comes to mind.

Back