Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I think Tangy once asked me to get her an orange because she loves to eat them or something.

The other day I was talking to Zell while the fortune teller was in town and he said this. He's such a flirt XD
HNI_0015.JPG

Also, this happened later. I think I should be flattered? c:
HNI_0020.JPG

Last edited:
HNI_0029.JPG

Frobert beating the laws of my water paths. What a cutie, though. I'm glad I got him, hes a dreamie after all! Woohoo, extra attached images...

Attachments

• HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 792
  • HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 729
  • HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 720
  • HNI_0028.JPG
    HNI_0028.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
I hate the fact that Vladmir thinks he's going to die. Relax, buddy. It's just a cold.
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG

Anyways, since the T & T market was closed, I decided to do my routine of shaking trees and finding money. I got stung by bees in the process, and decided to talk to Ren?e. She was shocked about my bee sting and gave me some medicine to cure the sting. Guess what I had to do with the medicine... :(

I also decided to talk with some of my fellow villagers...

Camofrog was so friendly about it. ^.^
HNI_0038.JPG

Lobo was sweet, too.
HNI_0039.JPG

Even Bianca, who I don't really like that much, cared.
HNI_0040.JPG

nwk6co.jpg

I think Nana has something she wants to say to me

fdhzj5.jpg

Pietro has been the worst offender of the My Butt puns lmao

vradc7.jpg

No thank you lol ask Frita

fxf4uu.jpg

All of our butts should be clean I hope 0.o

oh god, I laughed harder than I should've. xD

my sister started recording my 3DS for no reason, so as a joke I ran into my house and sat on the super toilet then typed "TACO BELL!" and began spamming the Outrage, Aggravation, Sighing, and Sorrow emotions and then I turned the volume up and leapt off the toilet so it would make a really noisy flush noise.

Nibbles pinged me and asked "What if you through your axe in a magic pool, and a beautiful goddess comes out and asks which axe would you prefer, which would you choose?"

Golden axe
Glitter axe

City Folk flashbacks...

Lobo wanted some furniture today. I gave him back the toilet he gave me after the orange incident. He gave me his picture in return! Now I have two of his pic! :D

This is so sad it''s funny. LOL. if you can help, I wouldn't mind...

I open up the game. Isabelle says a villager is moving. I was like What the (word I can't say), they never said they were moving!
Then, I time travel A WEEK, and 3 VILLAGERS LEAVE! THEY JUST HAPPENED TO BE MY 3 FAVORITES! I guess I shouldn't have wondered what happens when a person's dreamie moves out. That just happened today. Winter break is off to a bad start.

This is so IRRITATING it's funny… I guess.

I rolled a huge snowball and I was trying to get it over the bridge so I was waiting for Maple to get off, then she walked towards me and pushed the snowball like on the edge of the river. Luckily I managed to get it back to the centre and begin to push it over the bridge. Then she RUNS back onto the bridge from the other side, runs into me and the snowball EXPLODES! ****.

I have a few hilarious moments;

When mint needs furniture
HNI_0034.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG

Mint, your gonna love this one, I found it rolling in the deep... SNOW

HNI_0039.JPG
HNI_0041.JPG
HNI_0042.JPG
HNI_0043.JPG
Imagine if this happens in real life ^ ^

~~~

When pudge is in a rush
HNI_0037.JPG
No you CAN wait

In my Wild World game, Chief sent me a letter in reply to a letter I sent him. The one I got went like this...

You hobo! Katie!

So you wrote me. You want a medal or something?
You can kill time doing things like Tae Kwon Do.

I'm a loner. Chief

Last edited:
Yesterday in the Wild World game, I gave Chief a moldy shirt for 20 Bells. Today, he gave it back to me for free. I get to keep the shirt so I can wash it.

About to pop over to the Able Sisters to get out of my Santa duds, when this happened between my 2 favorite villagers. XD I was too busy laughing at their reaction to dig myself out.

HNI_0010.JPG

Fauna wanted my star projector and I gave it to her. My brother who is down for Christmas looked over at my screen and called it a death ray. Now its stuck on that... I think Fauna has secret plans of taking over the world....

Back