Post something good that happened to you today.

Uhhhhh...... I survived. Lol jk.

But seriously the only "good" things that really happen to me are the necessities. I have a roof over my head. I have a school to learn at. I have clean, dry clothes. I have utilities like water and electricity. And I have a family that isn't broken (though my parents are kinda crazy). Other than that... well I don't want to rant. I don't want people to feel bad, nor do I want to draw attention to myself.

I guess one good thing that happened today is I realized I only have about 60 days left of school ^^

I went for a drive with my grandparents.
I also went for a drive with my mum.
I finished the ninth book of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I surprised my dad with a birthday card and he really liked it, I wrote a long ass message in there for him since he is Number One. He told me he loved me and I cried a little bit lol.

i told my crush i wasn't moving and he got so excited. he even posted on his snapchat story "SHE'S NOT MOVING" i got so happy omg!!

and we talked late at night yesterday and he posted on his 11:11 "Talking to her" and that her is me!! aaaa

Finally got past this art block that has been stopping me from drawing for a few months or so! I've managed to come back and I love the art I've been putting out these past two days ^^

Back