• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

A guy who I talked to in the past (we stopped talking because he was dating someone) recently broke up with his gf and we started re-talking just last night

That's really good! I'm proud of you.

My turn. I got the Switch today! :D

Aw, thanks. Congrats on getting the Switch! Hopefully I'll be able to grab one later this year.. How is it? And I assume you got the Zelda game like everyone else? :p

Another good thing happened, got an ice cream sandwich. It's my true weakness.

Aw, thanks. Congrats on getting the Switch! Hopefully I'll be able to grab one later this year.. How is it? And I assume you got the Zelda game like everyone else? :p

Another good thing happened, got an ice cream sandwich. It's my true weakness.

I love it! And yeah, I got Zelda haha. It's a good game definitely. Probably not worth all those 10/10's but still worth an 8-9/10 for me. :D I plan on getting Splatoon 2, Bomberman R and Super Mario Odyssey.

Today my planner stickers arrived in the mail!

And also I was feeling really sick at school and the teacher let me go home! XD thank you teacher

I had a nice nap. It's nothing special, but I always count nights where I can sleep without nightmares or flashbacks as a blessing.

I found out I have $320, which means I could buy a Nintendo Switch!:D I'm not sure if I will though, because I've been very busy this school year and plus I've heard about issues with the new units so far. I'll probably wait until May at earliest.

I just got to put in a new ink cartridge at work and now all my sign in sheets for guests tomorrow are crisp and pristine and i just---

so_good.png

I went home early from school today because I was sick, and sick means I can sleep (until I had to go to work ...)!

Found out I got the highest Irish result in my year in our mock exams! I'm soooooo happy because this time last year I was planning on dropping from Higher Level to Ordinary Level Irish but it looks like sticking with HL was the right choice

I had a nice nap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O ya I thought my heart distribution was weird as hell and I thought I was gonna get 707's route but I got jUMIN and ye im pretty happy about it ^^

theres a dorm party tonight and i got invited by a dormie which is very unexpected since the dorm students usually only make friends with other dormies! im really excited but she said they drink which kind of scares me, its stupid the teachers don't even live in dorms i dont know how they do it especially with freshmen dorms

I talked to a good friend I don't see much for about an hour, he's a delight.

Unrelated but I also beat a tough boss in dark souls 3 today! yesssss

I woke up actually feeling rested!

Also my friend's birthday gifts have been delivered to her house, so I'm excited for her to get home from work and see them

- - - Post Merge - - -

theres a dorm party tonight and i got invited by a dormie which is very unexpected since the dorm students usually only make friends with other dormies! im really excited but she said they drink which kind of scares me, its stupid the teachers don't even live in dorms i dont know how they do it especially with freshmen dorms

Forgive me if this is too personal a question, but are you not of legal drinking age? Even if you are, don't feel pressured to drink-- that's your choice and they should respect it. You can have a good time without alcohol ^^

Forgive me if this is too personal a question, but are you not of legal drinking age? Even if you are, don't feel pressured to drink-- that's your choice and they should respect it. You can have a good time without alcohol ^^

i wasnt and some kids werent either. when they brought alcohol out i just left its better to stay home and play acnl than to get in trouble for something so small

Back