• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got rich on my favorite site... I wish that would have happened in RL. :lemon:

jack's phone broke which means he lost the stuff and i'm acting all "wow that sucks dude ):" but i am actually so relieved and i swear it's like the best thing today honestlyyyyy.

just had some green-frosted donuts that are good, i guess its St. Patrick's week...

Last edited:
go some sleep that was longer than 3-4 hours lmao

Also bought the overdrive expansion on steam for awesomenauts i kinda wanted that shizz lmao

i took a state test and it wasn't as difficult as i thought itd be! also i went to the tanning salon and omg did i feel good after i got out of that crazy bed

i survived the test :// lmao national tests suck i almost fell asleep after i was done because i had to stay in the classroom for over an hour because we weren't allowed to leave before 11:45 bUT I MEAN At least i survived. and i think the test went pretty well??? i dunno

My friend took me to lunch earlier :) She also asked me to move in with her, which was kind of unexpected, but it gives me something to think about.

Back