• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Trimmed my ends today and hair doesn't look short, yet that is :p

And hopefully I can maybe order from that hippie shop instead, they only had like Grateful Dead shirts with turts on them but yeah at least they can probs ship things here.

Found a place to get that CoroCoro magazine, I hope. Do want that Ho-Oh serial code thing. Hope the shipping won't be too expensive.

Had breakfast at my fave brunch place. Hadn't been there for a long time so it tasted really good :3

I got exam results back and they were pretty decent and a lot better than I thought aaaaahh *-*

Met up with a friend I haven't seen in over a month. It was really nice to see her :>

Got to hand feed the puppies today, they're eating soft kibble now so we have to kind of hand feed one of them, the other two just go after the bowl and eat like champs!

Went to my first convention, met one of my favorite celebrities, got several autographs photos and cool merch, ate a good lunch, and had an absolutely magical experience with some cosplayers. It was a good day for Bcat. a very good day.

Last edited:
Bought my laptop! I even found a better model than what I had been thinking of getting for the same price so I had to snag it. Glad it has a Disc Drive as well! Can't wait for it to get here within the week, if it comes on my days off I am going to lose ALL productivity. XD

^grats man now we can jav cards!

also seems USPS didn't mess up my shirt package so far, apparently it's in Copenhagen right now so let's hope I get them next week!

Appearently I was named employee of the month for my store. Not sure what reward I get but ehhh it feels good to know my work is appreciated.

Back