• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

my dad made a cake and brought me a piece while i was in bed playing acnl lmao q-q

eaten so much rice that my body is now 95% carbohydrate

its only 9am

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I'M FINALLY AT THE GREEN SABRE MISSION IN GTA:SA

Finished writing two full bios for my main two ocs on toyhouse. It was hard work and I hated it the whole time but now I feel accomplished.

Slept well aaand hopefully tax return this week, need to buy a GBA and well new clothes (should really clean out all my old stuff though)

eaten so much rice that my body is now 95% carbohydrate

its only 9am

Good job. Your efforts deserve a gold medal. :rolleyes: Lol I didn't even wake up until 11... (and I just realized you're 5 hours ahead of me wow)

At around 1 this morning I got the first star of Bowser's Lava Lair on SMG2, and I got to see my fwiends ^o^
(I mean my rock block-head friends cause ya know I have no friends irl lol)

Last edited:
mom bought me candy and i did a crapton of quests in garden warfare 2. still need 12 stars more for that chests thooo hnng.

technicallu there's still 90 minutes left in the day but imma go ahead and call it--

I didn't get bitten by any fire ants today!! :D

I got some clonazepams earlier and fell asleep. Now, I got two more and will be relaxing. Yay!

A stranger complimented my outfit when I was out today.

I made some yummy egg ramen soup and had some buttermilk pie for dessert.

I recently pre-ordered some figures for my collection, got a tv stand, and reorganized my desk.

not much yet.. unless you count getting sick and mom bought the yuckiest icecream ever a good thing.

it's been a great day!
-i donated a few bags of stuff today so i have more free space
-arranged to volunteer again which was something i was worrying about
-i dropped my phone in the toilet a few days ago and today i've filed an insurance claim (was worried we didn't have insurance) and a replacement phone will be arriving tomorrow
-picked up my first ever wage from a place i love working at!
-took a long walk!

It's feels really nice to be right. Even if the hypocrite won't admit it.

Hopefully getting tax return munnies later on.. Do need that boi.

And feeling better today, better chug down barrels of tea and things later.

I had homemade mac n cheese with breadcrumbs on top mmmm....
And I got loads of leftovers to eat later. I am in heaven.

Back