• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I went back to work today and setting up the new tables was WAY easier than I thought it was going to be and my co-workers actually missed me!

Bought cheap ?16 wireless headphones from Amazon just to throw in my backpack for uni and they're actually pretty good quality

it wasn't today but i recently saw my favorite group perform live and it was the best experience ever. still riding on that high :)

someone that owed me money finally paid me back and my guinea pig actually cuddled with me for a little bit today instead of trying to explore the whole time i took him outta his cage

We had a big thunderstorm power went out so got to take a nap but also I sat on the screen porch and watched it and it was really awesome because of the temp and the storm this thick fog rolled over and covered the tree line past my house and it was just a really cool thing to see I was grateful for it nature is cool. Also not today but the other day I saw a deer in the grass in my yard beyond the fence though, sometimes they are inside this was right outside, thought it was hurt was down on its side and then a minute later a baby deer stood up and the one laying down got up and they just walked into the woods mama and her baby that fast way to go deer mama but cool to see up close. As for today a stormy day off and some time to relax and some good leftovers from dinner out last night and some interesting topics on here..I appreciate the whole day even the daydream parts and or dreams all good.

After almost two years, I've confronted my ****ty and controlling boyfriend. Don't know what his second response is going to be though but I don't care, I hope I'll leave him for good instead of just apologise over and over again.

After almost two years, I've confronted my ****ty and controlling boyfriend. Don't know what his second response is going to be though but I don't care, I hope I'll leave him for good instead of just apologise over and over again.

Good luck to you! Be strong~

As for me, I was okay for most of the day! That's something, right? :)

Back