• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Mondays have become less frustrating now that there are only two classes on Mondays for the entire period.

Woke up this morning and my cat was sleeping half on my pillow and mostly on my head. It was really cute but I'm allergic to cats. (don't ask me "why do you have cats then?". . . I decided costantly sneezing and having allergies was better than living without cats)

My campus is closed today due to snow + ice.
I had a quiz, and then a big test (in german which is my hardest class) today. so now i have more time to study :~)
thank you mother nature

i ate some gooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd chinese food!

I, er, was called by a headhunter. I didn't know that's actually a thing. As a consequence, I was in full-on derp-mode for the entirety of the call, haha. But it was fun regardless and made me appreciate my current job more.

ended up actually getting a great grade on a french exam I thought I was going to fail, so that's really great

My cat came to the rescue right the moment I started to get tearful - she ran to me and lay down next to me on the bed. She's been so cuddly today!

not reading that lani passed away for sure x.x

but ehh.. been listening to some dank music so that good i guess.

Woke up healthy. Things can always be worse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My cat came to the rescue right the moment I started to get tearful - she ran to me and lay down next to me on the bed. She's been so cuddly today!

Love when they do that, they're life savers <3

Woke up healthy
Spent a little more time with you before you left for work
You inherited your mums car, so you're safer
He got me burger and fries yum

i got my first deck of tarot card today :') i've been wanting to teach myself tarot readings for a long time now

my best friend started watching my favorite show and it's fun getting to see her reactions

Back