Post QR Patterns/Designs here!

lol, can you try making pokemon trainer oufits?

Here is what I am making:
Kimonos for special occasions, tropical bikinis and outfits for the beach and island, pretty dresses for all the seasons, holidays and weather and MORE! Really, I can't WAIT!

Source: http://butumori.bbs.fc2.com/
757045_1352724950.jpg

757045_1352725158.jpg

757045_1352725254.jpg

757045_1352725328.jpg

757045_1352723947.jpg

757045_1352724007.jpg

757045_1352724087.jpg

img[

Thanks so much to everyone who has shared images/links so far! I especially happy to find a Kotetsu one ^^

Is it just me, or are some of these images not displaying correctly on this forum? Not sure why it's doing that.

It's because that user has hotlinked the images from the person's site and the person has most likely disabled hotlinking to save their bandwidth. I wish people would take the time to be polite and reupload the images onto another server/site.

You should make like an online image viewer which is public so anyone can add the QR's the the album (maybe password protected so it's TBT only) I'd make one but then I'd feel like i'm stealing your thread - i just think that'd be easier and handier for everyone to see the QR's

It's because that user has hotlinked the images from the person's site and the person has most likely disabled hotlinking to save their bandwidth. I wish people would take the time to be polite and reupload the images onto another server/site.

I've re-uploaded quite a few of them to my photobucket account to fix the anti-hotlinking issue. But as a backup, I've saved every image from this thread into a folder on my PC in case any disappearing links.

You should make like an online image viewer which is public so anyone can add the QR's the the album (maybe password protected so it's TBT only) I'd make one but then I'd feel like i'm stealing your thread - i just think that'd be easier and handier for everyone to see the QR's
That's actually a good idea - I was thinking of making a tumblr account for QR codes, but I don't think that would allow other people to add to it. Maybe a Pinterest account?

I might actually make a Zip file with every QR code in it and put it in the original post. Maybe update it every once in a while.

Last edited:
I've re-uploaded quite a few of them to my photobucket account to fix the anti-hotlinking issue. But as a backup, I've saved every image from this thread into a folder on my PC in case any disappearing links.

That's actually a good idea - I was thinking of making a tumblr account for QR codes, but I don't think that would allow other people to add to it. Maybe a Pinterest account?

I might actually make a Zip file with every QR code in it and put it in the original post. Maybe update it every once in a while.

Tumblr could work if you have a submit post button - thought i think something else would be more beneficial.

Tumblr could work if you have a submit post button - thought i think something else would be more beneficial.

I actually have such a tumblr: QRCUTE if anyone is interested.
I've been having an issue with direct urls not working which is why my first post I manually uploaded them, but I tried to direct link them again, and I'm not sure if they work for you, but most just show up as the dreaded X.

I was, thank you! I haven't heard of that so I might give it a watch too :)

It's one of those magical girl/Sailor Moon kind of anime :) from what I know anyway XD

Thank you for all these QR patterns everyone! :'D I just hope Sable will give me the option soon x3x

Thanks for posting! Found some that i really like :D

HNI_0045.JPG
Kirito from Sword Art Online, female-style! (Really sad that i can't design pants >.<) I'll post the QR once i activate the QR code sharing with Sable~

Last edited:
I have 130+ QR Codes on my AC3DS QR Code themed tumblr. I feel that posting QR codes on a thread is a wasted effort because it's tedious. Direct linking doesn't always work, and if the direct link breaks we lose the image, which is bound to happen eventually. Also, having to upload them photobucket or imgur then coming back here and make a post has way too many steps when we can simply have a tumblr to upload them there. We can either have one central tumblr where people can submit (which you can do on mine, so no sense in reuploading 130+ patterns, might as well use that. I'd be willing to put a Bell Tree Forms link on it and add members) or we can exchange tumblr names and follow/reblog each other. I've put so much effort into my QRCute tumblr, I really don't want to have to reupload everything all over again.

Last edited:
Agreed. I'll figure something out today and PM you? Since apparently I've been designated to do the tumblr stuff, haha. I'd rather use yours than make a whole new tumblr. :>

Wow, these are great! I can't wait to try some of them out once I get the QR scanning feature :D
Such a great addition.

Back