• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!

In case anyone is worried we wouldn’t be able to get take out coffee, Brewster is seen pouring coffee into a take out cup.
HHP Office has stairs going up, wonder if Digby might be there?
The roommates house have stairs going up so I guess we can build 2 storey houses?
View attachment 404524
View attachment 404525
View attachment 404526
Upstairs seems like it could have Digby and/or Lyle, yeah. I’d like to see how our old sleazy otter friend is doing, y’know? Maybe he’s finally become successful enough in legitimate business to be the owner of this whole vacation rental shebang. (Hard to say what Digby would do, though - maybe he offers HHA assessments on vacation homes you designed or something? Or helps with the facilities the way Isabelle did in HHA. But I’d definitely like it if he’s there.)

Tortimer is also wearing the original red aloha tee. Does this mean we are getting back the original red and blue aloha tees? I really don’t like the ones with the pineapples and the original ones were my favorite clothing item in the series.

Upstairs seems like it could have Digby and/or Lyle, yeah. I’d like to see how our old sleazy otter friend is doing, y’know? Maybe he’s finally become successful enough in legitimate business to be the owner of this whole vacation rental shebang. (Hard to say what Digby would do, though - maybe he offers HHA assessments on vacation homes you designed or something? Or helps with the facilities the way Isabelle did in HHA. But I’d definitely like it if he’s there.)

Upstairs is a breakroom by the looks of it. I want Digby, but I don't think it's happening.
break room.PNG

1634616483798.png

new bubble machine item as shown in Hopkins' HHP room during the direct! (spotted it during my like fifth rewatch 😭)

also i'm looking at room samples on the ACNH site and Freya & Olivia's shows some white Rococo chairs & what I think? is a new wallpaper...
1634798581607.png

& Melba's shows off a new archway, a merry-go-round, and a new tower in the back right!
1634617708075.png

one more new thing i wanted to share bc i love it: the paper chains hanging from the ceiling in Tank & Ace's room sample (also on that note the fact those two specifically have a room sample together mean Ace is presumably staying a jock villager and not switching to smug like some have guessed / suggested since the only roommate samples we've gotten are from same personality types)
1634617577616.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this counts or if I'm reaching but... Aren't updates usually on Thursday? Does that possibly mean the DLC will drop late at night on Nov 4 for the US? In Japan it's usually the correct date no?
Possibly because it's DLC specifically it will drop a little later than the update? AHHHHH... I'm reaching aren't I...

I'm not sure if this counts or if I'm reaching but... Aren't updates usually on Thursday? Does that possibly mean the DLC will drop late at night on Nov 4 for the US? In Japan it's usually the correct date no?
Possibly because it's DLC specifically it will drop a little later than the update? AHHHHH... I'm reaching aren't I...
IIRC updates normally go live at 10 or 11 a.m. the day of Japan time, which is usually 2 a.m. for me (Ireland).

The DLC could be different. There's preorders for it too which might mean it can be pre-loaded into the Switch, then it'll go live on the day..? I remember some people being able to play ACNH before launch day but I can't remember if those were due to physical copies, or from being able to download it sooner.

I noticer katrinas location is not visible on harveys plaza! The little waterfall behind her is not on the plaza. I wonder where she is actually located?

20211020_125053.jpg

Did anyone else noticed a DIY looking card near Brewster!? Nintendo wouldn't have put it there unless it had some special meaning because we know the acorn card symbolizes DIYS!!
View attachment 404073

I'm surprised that nobody has said anything but this is not a DIY card. It's not an acorn but looks more like a coffee to go-cup. I assume you can sit down for a cup or get one to-go at the register. :)

I'm surprised that nobody has said anything but this is not a DIY card. It's not an acorn but looks more like a coffee to go-cup. I assume you can sit down for a cup or get one to-go at the register. :)
It does look like a to-go cup. That would be great I liked taking coffee to go walk around my island.

Haven't read through the whole thread, but one thing I've been struggling to find any reference to anywhere is the plaza items. When they say plaza, does this mean they're able to be placed in the plaza? But would that mean KK would have to move? What about when events are on? Maybe they just mean a plaza you create, as in not THE plaza outside resident services.

Haven't read through the whole thread, but one thing I've been struggling to find any reference to anywhere is the plaza items. When they say plaza, does this mean they're able to be placed in the plaza? But would that mean KK would have to move? What about when events are on? Maybe they just mean a plaza you create, as in not THE plaza outside resident services.
This has been a big question, and nobody knows the answer yet. It would be interesting if we could place these items in the plaza, but my guess is that this is just the name of a set and won’t actually be placeable in the plaza.

Did anyone else noticed a DIY looking card near Brewster!? Nintendo wouldn't have put it there unless it had some special meaning because we know the acorn card symbolizes DIYS!!
View attachment 404073

I don't think it's DIY related. Looks more like a buisiness card since there's a coffee cup on it

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 15.03.50.png

i wrote about this like 4 times but no one continued my observation ! If you look at the end of the counter there is also a shield like that in blue with tea pots near by. My wishful thinking brains says its take a way coffees and take away teas area 🤞🏼

Its just a phrase. It may not be able placed in the plaza because k.k cant have a concert and villagers cant run sit and sing on the plaza. Lots of people on Instagram and Twitter keep saying that they want to decorate the plaza, but me, myself want the plaza just like it is because i want those cute yoga sing sit run interactions!

I think it's just a name. For building your own plaza like location.
I noticer katrinas location is not visible on harveys plaza! The little waterfall behind her is not on the plaza. I wonder where she is actually located?

View attachment 404990

Right here

1634748600076.png

At this point, I don't think any detail from the ACNh Direct has been overlooked, Every Youtuber has been breaking it down frame by frame.

its good they leave small things from the direct to surprise us and delight us because we are like hunting dogs hahaha we have a sniff and find all new features, I must say i cannot control my self not to look but i love to be ( good ) surprised in game ❤

Back