• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!

I don't think it's DIY related. Looks more like a buisiness card since there's a coffee cup on it

View attachment 405029
Oh! youre definitely right. My eyes saw the acorn at first LOL
Post automatically merged:

I'm surprised that nobody has said anything but this is not a DIY card. It's not an acorn but looks more like a coffee to go-cup. I assume you can sit down for a cup or get one to-go at the register. :)
yea yea you guys are def right. Rip my eyesight LOL

i wrote about this like 4 times but no one continued my observation ! If you look at the end of the counter there is also a shield like that in blue with tea pots near by. My wishful thinking brains says its take a way coffees and take away teas area 🤞🏼

Ohh, it would be so great if we could unlock more types of drinks the more often we go there!

In the part were they show the new Nook Mile items there is a few new items in the list that they didn't show us for example there is a flower bed.

CB1E1DC5-5BDF-4599-96BF-BCAE15B5A40F.jpeg
6F50FC70-D79E-4E0D-A627-F641C848811F.jpeg

idk about you guys but this looks an awful lot like evidence of a reworked, customizable sloppy series to me..

i had posted on the petty complaint thread that i was upset about there not being a sloppy set in nh. it had plagued me to the point of having actual dreams that it did, in fact, exist

i guess dreams do come true :’)

While all the images available showcase dozens of new items, I found these two a bit interesting:

works-3-pc.png

While I was happy with using a dropped fossil as a replacement, I think many people will be happy to see that the Creepy Skeleton seems to be back. However, I'm much more interested on the new creepy glowing hands on the wall. I didn't even notice them at first, but they are so eerie- I think so many people can improve their haunted/spooky rooms with these bad boys.

8.png

I'm also interested on the ice creams here. The way they are placed on the diner tables makes me think of other "handheld" items such as the Cotton Candy... Are these new handheld consumables? They seem to at least come on 3 flavors, as Cherry, on the promotional images, is also carrying one of these.

Just how many new items are out there.

View attachment 404731

Looks like the windmill got a new design 🙀 Also cactuses 🌵!!
I think that’s a windpump rather than a windmill?

Have been playing DnMe+ recently and that’s one of the objects in that, so nice to see it return!

Given we’ve got the new crops finally, I’m going to end up using this as part of a little farm area!

Just how many new items are out there.
As of the datamine of 1.11.0, there’s 5639 unused item IDs.

However, this also includes stuff like DIY recipes, customised variations of stuff, and half-grown things, so the final number’s probably going to be a lot less… but by the look of things, a LOT.

While all the images available showcase dozens of new items, I found these two a bit interesting:

works-3-pc.png

While I was happy with using a dropped fossil as a replacement, I think many people will be happy to see that the Creepy Skeleton seems to be back. However, I'm much more interested on the new creepy glowing hands on the wall. I didn't even notice them at first, but they are so eerie- I think so many people can improve their haunted/spooky rooms with these bad boys.
That jar all the way in the back with the brain was also a nice touch. The one next to the doll.

works-3-pc.png

Just noticed the chair between the anatomical models is likely a new version of the electric lab chair from NL! I was probably the only person who missed that item so glad to see it make a come back. It looks less... grizzly this time around though. I thought it was a dentists chair at first but the prongs on top give it away as the lab chair.

lab-chair.jpg

Here's the old one for comparison.​

For some reason I can’t upload a pic, and it’s a small detail, but you can tell the lightning’s different in the Roost during the day/night when the character is at the “bar”. The lightning by the end of the direct (the one w Celeste), looks more dim, suggesting it’s the night. I thought it was neat! You couldn’t really tell much in WW/CF

I think the JP site has been updated. There’s a new (?) clip of placing a partition and polishing here.

And there are a few new house interior screenshots here.

This wallpaper I think is new and it kinda gives a Princess set vibe (probably isn’t). The lamp does too but I think that’s a remodelled Rococo lamp.
114A0973-AA68-410F-AF5E-6C994CE2ED10.jpeg

I think the JP site has been updated. There’s a new (?) clip of placing a partition and polishing here.

And there are a few new house interior screenshots here.

This wallpaper I think is new and it kinda gives a Princess set vibe (probably isn’t). The lamp does too but I think that’s a remodelled Rococo lamp.
View attachment 405587
Love that wallpaper and lamp.

View attachment 405078View attachment 405079
idk about you guys but this looks an awful lot like evidence of a reworked, customizable sloppy series to me..

i had posted on the petty complaint thread that i was upset about there not being a sloppy set in nh. it had plagued me to the point of having actual dreams that it did, in fact, exist

i guess dreams do come true :’)

I noticed a way to guess the names of the items in the direct. Everything is sorted in alphabetical order for each "type" of item. So in the first image's case, that table is in between the Shell Table and the Stone Table. "Sloppy Table" would fit perfectly in between those 2 alphabetically.

The second image comes between the Sleeping Bag and the Tatami Bed. Again, "Sloppy Bed" would fit perfectly alphabetically.

I would say it's highly likely that the Sloppy series is in this game.

Amongst the mountains of new furniture/items, there is also a ring light (which I found pretty amusing) and large outdoor items like a bonsai tree and Torii gate (not seen in the Nook Terminal)
- Partition wall pattern is determined by what wallpaper is currently displayed (or the wall you're currently customizing)
-

Any pictures of the torii gate? That would be amazing if it could be in NH🥰

Back