• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post any small details we may have overlooked from the direct here!

I'm gonna post the full screenshot and then my janky zoomed in cropped screenshot.
unknown.png

What I'm eyeballing the most:
unknown3.png

Shelf of mossy terrarium jars or something. Actually I'm not sure what they contain but I like it!

I’m sure this wasn’t missed my most. But I missed it the first time. Is the poki currency. I don’t remember explaining how we get it. I assume it will be currency you get when you decorate a vacation home for a villager. Kinda like I’m pocket camp. My first thought was maybe there will be mini games and that’s how we get the currency, like in New Leaf, but I doubt it.

I must have missed that.
Post automatically merged:

I am pretty sure in the video they said you get it for your work at the resort, which seems to mean decorating vacation homes for your ‘clients’
I’ll need to watch the direct a couple more time. Haha

Y'ALL. You remember that part of the Direct that showed all of the villagers hanging out on the beach, with some of them floating in the water and stuff? You would've thought that that was just some sort of animation made for the Direct, right? WRONG.

I have reason to believe that there will be a little public beach area on the HHP archipelago, super hard to spot but I noticed this when re-watching today!

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 7.49.25 PM.png

Y'ALL. You remember that part of the Direct that showed all of the villagers hanging out on the beach, with some of them floating in the water and stuff? You would've thought that that was just some sort of animation made for the Direct, right? WRONG.

I have reason to believe that there will be a little public beach area on the HHP archipelago, super hard to spot but I noticed this when re-watching today!

View attachment 404506
Yes, and I think seeing Stu walk by during that segment in the Japanese Direct makes it seem more likely that area is accessible to wander around.
they were roommates.png

In case anyone is worried we wouldn’t be able to get take out coffee, Brewster is seen pouring coffee into a take out cup.
HHP Office has stairs going up, wonder if Digby might be there?
The roommates house have stairs going up so I guess we can build 2 storey houses?
3D69B22E-70A9-4AA0-9FD2-D4007669B1A3.jpeg
795861C6-0E4F-42ED-B3D7-3DA4A43857AB.jpeg
EEF5F689-C914-4060-8F0F-252DC9430D69.jpeg

In case anyone is worried we wouldn’t be able to get take out coffee, Brewster is seen pouring coffee into a take out cup.
HHP Office has stairs going up, wonder if Digby might be there?
The roommates house have stairs going up so I guess we can build 2 storey houses?
View attachment 404524
View attachment 404525
View attachment 404526
When it was showing the part where you can look at other people's vacation homes shared online, the selection screen specified that Hopkin's vacation home was one story. Would be odd to specify that unless it's possible for houses to be multiple stories.

Edit: Just saw the rule about not responding to posts. My bad. Please ignore.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the tree in the top left looks like it has a different type of fruit. Kinda hard to tell from the image though. Might just be a tree covered with snow.

1634540471319.png

I thought it was bananas at first, but it's just a palm tree on it's 4th growth stage.

View attachment 404546

I guess it is the normal tree without the coconuts (So day 5 trees that appear to be harvested). But it is still very interesting that half the palm-trees shown in the direct do not have any fruits on them.

I think that this is because they did not want to show the new fruit trees already... Seems more logical than designing a new palm tree without fruits oder just harvesting all the coconuts...

Last edited:
Bags.jpg

These bags in the background. Are they already in the game? I do not think so... I hope we can customize them?! Initially i thought they were the pile of zen cushions stacked. But realized in game i can't stack them together. They'd look really sweet like bags of flower.

edit: sorry i meant flour...

Last edited:
Some random things I noticed that I hope weren't posted before and a few screenshots...

- Hans had the HHD cup ramen in his home, bathhouse items and a rubber duckyyy
- Flower bed and bunnies outside of Candi's house
- New snacks (pretzels, cookies, sticks)
- Popcorn and beverage holder in the Poki shop area

- A different type of bush outside of the office (and on mystery islands)
new-bushes.jpg
- A geometrically shaped lamp and plant decoration I don't think I've seen before plus the seagull from HHD
deco-lamp-seagull.jpg
- More colorful furniture
colorful-patchwork.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been pointed out already but the creepy skeleton (foot of the bed next to Tabby) is available, meaning the whole creepy set may be back.

works-3-pc_png.jpg

Phoebe has the mini volcanoes that spew out a pillar of lava and probably a dead tree at the left.
phoebe.png

Cyd has a desktop ring light.
cyd.png

We've got monobloc chairs and table as well.
monoblock.png

Last edited:
Back