Bells
Island
Gorgonzola
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Orange (Fruit)
Hello everyone!

I had planned a pond with a red zen bridge as part of my Asian influenced parc, but it seems a bridge needs at least 3x5 space?
I'm not sure what I have in mind can actually be done as I'd like a fairly small pond.

If anyone has included a small lake/pond with a bridge in their town, could you please post pictures here so I can see how it looks like?

Thank you!

EXkcX1OUYAAlI4F.jpg

That's the smallest lake-y thing I have on my island

Alternatively, you make it so you hop across it

EXkdFTEUYAIpUvb.jpg

Villagers teleport so they don't get stuck there too often

Ohhhh I really love the little area around the house it looks so nice!!

I wanted more of a small pond with no land, just a bridge in the middle, but actually surrounding the parc by water could be a very nice alternative...

Ohhhh I really love the little area around the house it looks so nice!!

I wanted more of a small pond with no land, just a bridge in the middle, but actually surrounding the parc by water could be a very nice alternative...
Thanks! It's Marina's house, figured she'd like to have some water haha

Yeah I figure, but you could have like stepping stones across instead of the bridge? then you can hop across? But yeah, the area bridges take up is very frustrating to try and deal with

I thought about it, but the stepping stones don't quite fit what I had in mind... I'd rather go with a totally different idea if I can't get the red zen bridge to look nice

That's what I do. When ponds are too small, or rivers are a little narrow, I just make small stepping stones I can hop across. It kinda adds to the natural aesthetic too.

I thought about it, but the stepping stones don't quite fit what I had in mind... I'd rather go with a totally different idea if I can't get the red zen bridge to look nice
Yeah fair enough! You could try extending the pond so its longer on either side of the bridge? Like this kind of shape

EXkcX1OUYAAlI4F.jpg

thats all i can think of really :( Best of luck!

I initially had a shape like that designed, that was already bigger than what I wanted, but when I went to out on the bridge marker on it it did not fit AT ALL...
It does look like the marker is quite bigger than the actual bridge though, because it actually seems I could accommodate something like that...

It's a shame bridges are so expensive so I can't really afford the good ol' "trial and error" thing hehe

Thank you both for your inputs ☺️

You could terraform a narrow area, so you can set the bridge down, then break away land after, leaving stepping stones to reach the bridge. It would be sort of a little island in the middle of the pond holding the bridge (but with water under it).

I hope that makes sense. Haven't fully woken up yet. :)

I just had the ceremony for my bridge over a pond/island entrance. (It’s still a bit of a work in progress so I might change the pond shape a bit.)

Attachments

• B42B4110-1968-4A85-87A1-BFCE2D9F9F4E.jpeg
    B42B4110-1968-4A85-87A1-BFCE2D9F9F4E.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 1,254
When I closed my river I had a bridge that I had to tear down, which was surrounded by land. The water ended up just being the bridge dimensions so you should be able to get a small pond to work!

Back