• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pon and Zi Drawing

Smartysaar

Bells
Well i had posted one of my drawings before, and well i got bored so i searched Pon and Zi on Google and decided to draw them.

I used this picture as my guide or whatever you want to call it.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>pic</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sflcgh.jpg
</div>

And here's my drawing (warning its a big pic.)
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my drawing =D</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2q2oako.jpg
</div>

and here's the other drawing i had posted a while back without facial expressions o_O because i couldn't draw them =O (warning its a big pic)
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my Rukia Drawing</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2qkuihj.jpg
</div>

What do You guys think? =P

The first one's cute, and the second one looks very well done. ^^

Edit: Just wondering, did you trace it, or do it by just looking at it? I'm guessing the latter, since the picture you have by it is so small... But you never know. XD

Shadow Jolteon said:
The first one's cute, and the second one looks very well done. ^^

Edit: Just wondering, did you trace it, or do it by just looking at it? I'm guessing the latter, since the picture you have by it is so small... But you never know. XD
No i didn't trace it haha whats the point in tracing if you didn't draw it yourself haha :p

I just did it by looking at it when i was bored in school i had that pic in my binder

Edit: If you look closely you can see that i drew it behind a worksheet because i had no blank white paper lol xD

They're cute :3

And with the second one, drawing the face is usually easy for me, it's the body part I have difficulties with *-*

coffeebean! said:
They're cute :3

And with the second one, drawing the face is usually easy for me, it's the body part I have difficulties with *-*
Ditto. It's so annoying....

Shadow Jolteon said:
I'm just the opposite with drawings... I'm worst with the faces. XD
I usually get it close, or near dead on... I'm not good at hair AT ALL, because it always looks ********... I'm decent with the bodies, but no guarantees it will be good... :3

Rorato said:
Shadow Jolteon said:
I usually get it close, or near dead on... I'm not good at hair AT ALL, because it always looks ********... I'm decent with the bodies, but no guarantees it will be good... :3
The faces are the most troublesome for me i have a hard time with them

Rorato said:
Shadow Jolteon said:
I can't draw hands, feet, legs, or whatever for the life in me.
Or just the body in general, I'm good with faces though.

coffeebean! said:
Rorato said:
Shadow Jolteon said:
I can't draw hands, feet, legs, or whatever for the life in me.
Or just the body in general, I'm good with faces though.
Same, except I can't draw faces. =D

Whoa, I really didn't notice she didn't have a face until you said that.. XD I guess my mind just filled it in for me... XD

The picture still looks good, though. =3

Shadow Jolteon said:
Whoa, I really didn't notice she didn't have a face until you said that.. XD I guess my mind just filled it in for me... XD

The picture still looks good, though. =3
Haha yes she's faceless couldn't draw her face! i'm still trying though

Back