Not open for further replies.
friendly bump
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Lurking for Vesta!
vesta.jpeg
Vesta is in boxes!

Last edited:
Want to lurk for zucker and marina, could offer pink hybrids or blue ones? or bells, some NMT too but don't have too much rn as I spent loads trying to find villagers lmao ;n; would you be open to those offers?

Want to lurk for zucker and marina, could offer pink hybrids or blue ones? or bells, some NMT too but don't have too much rn as I spent loads trying to find villagers lmao ;n; would you be open to those offers?
As of right now I'm in no need for bells or flowers and it would take a substantial NMT offer for me to consider it :( I'll add you in incase I do ever cycle them out~

15NMT for Beau? c:
I'll put the offer in!

As of right now I'm in no need for bells or flowers and it would take a substantial NMT offer for me to consider it :( I'll add you in incase I do ever cycle them out~

I'll put the offer in!
Aww okay, i understand, it's for my Bf as he has an open plot but used all his NM on islands to find someone, he only has 10 left sadly lmao so he can't offer much

I'll put the offer in!
Thank you! May i lurk for Stella and Teddy too? :)

lopez.jpg
Lopezhas moved in!!
kidd.jpeg
Kidd is boxes!!

Roscoe_NewLeaf.png
Roscoe has moved in!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back