• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Poly's Pretties

Gah! Your art is so soft and flow-y. Reminds me of comic books for some reason and I love it! I’ll definitely be checking back to see new stuff from you, Poly! :>

Last edited:
new pictures! Digby and Celeste <3

dilbyacnl.png
celesteahhh.png

aahh! Genji!! my son!!
lol, super rad stuff!!

genji is a good bunny also i am overwatch trash and found it impossible not to bleed the two together a little bit

iwannabelikethecoolk.png

C A T S

argumentsovermusical.png

two times now i have encountered ankha and pashmina arguing about how pashmina totally impressed kk slider with her new musical genre and ankha like yeah and he totally has the time to listen to your music this widely successful music artist - NOT

credence is a soft smol owlcat guys he doesn't know how to handle your arguments pls (sometimes i draw my residents as animals too it's fine sobs)

Ooh, I like how you combine animals! It looks so natural! I would love to see more animal combos. (*゚▽゚*)

I am absolutely sure I've done more hybrid animals but right now all I can think of is this owl raccoon

measavillager.png

batty fren doesn't have a name yet but I was thinking nightshade or something maybe, skelegoat is Windy the Wendigo c:

The WENDINGO? Now I love them even more!!! And Nightshade is an amazing name for the batty, especially with the shades of purple! Muffy and her would totally be besties!
If you ever open shop again I will buy a piece in a heartbeat! Your style is amazing.

The WENDINGO? Now I love them even more!!! And Nightshade is an amazing name for the batty, especially with the shades of purple! Muffy and her would totally be besties!
If you ever open shop again I will buy a piece in a heartbeat! Your style is amazing.

Oh man I have to draw muffy and nightshade hanging out now that would be so cute sobs (also yes I'm sort of also making a hacked villager for Windy too because I'm a goober and I love him)

asweetsmolboy.png

Also thank you ahhhh, I've taken my sales mostly to USD for now but I intend to do a few more commissions here -eventually- when time allows.

Oh man I have to draw muffy and nightshade hanging out now that would be so cute sobs (also yes I'm sort of also making a hacked villager for Windy too because I'm a goober and I love him)

asweetsmolboy.png

Also thank you ahhhh, I've taken my sales mostly to USD for now but I intend to do a few more commissions here -eventually- when time allows.

If you have a shop for USD commissions lmk! I'd be down to buy a piece, kind of in love with how you do the full pieces including ACNL furniture. And holy cow that's amazing, you have to post pics when you get Windy in game!!!

If you have a shop for USD commissions lmk! I'd be down to buy a piece, kind of in love with how you do the full pieces including ACNL furniture. And holy cow that's amazing, you have to post pics when you get Windy in game!!!

http://polymathemadraws.tumblr.com/...-heard-that-right-12-for-the-first-figure-and

My prices are here, backgrounds cost 20$ on top of the base figure fee though. If you have a tumblr you can hit me up over there, if not PM here and I can throw you my email deets or something <3

also, new piece with a background ahahah

thesweethusbands.png

and yesssss I've been slow working on him because I've been exhausted a lot after an accident I had last month but we have a spare DS all set up to load in my edited files so that's going to be exciting.

Back