• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Police station

Which police station do you have?

• Modern police station

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Classic police station

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • I don't have one..

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters
Classic. Modern wouldn't have matched with... anything my town has. Is it me or is modern stuff just generally kinda hard to make it work?

I don't have mine yet but I will be choosing classic for sure.
My town isn't particularly "traditional" or ancient, but classic one is the only pretty one in my opinion.
The other one really lacks detail and doesn't blend in.

Besides I like the chubby bulldog (I can never remember his name) more.
He is so cute.

Last edited:
I have the classic one because of how it looks. I do wish they both came with either station. Having them in shifts would rock, like Phyllis and Pelly.

I like the classic better. It fits in with my town better and, in my opinion, the modern police station looks like a giant trash can.

I have none at the moment... but only because I don't really know what's their purpose.
Can anyone enlighten me? C:

I like the modern police station. It looks cooler to me and I like Copper's looks and personality better. He acts like a real cop whereas Booker is just annoying and dumb :p

I like the modern police station. It looks cooler to me and I like Copper's looks and personality better. He acts like a real cop whereas Booker is just annoying and dumb :p

The "acts like a real cop" is one of the reasons I don't like Copper. I like bumbling idiot characters, and those who proclaim to be a genius but are really pathetic.....in fact my favorite character of all time out of any game/cartoon/comic is......Jack Spicer!!!!

I chose the classic police station because it fits better with my town theme. Plus Booker's dialogue is funny. That pudgy bulldog is always doubting himself, even when it turns out he's right.

Whats the difference between the modern police station and the classic one? I haven't got the police station yet...

They look different, and they have different police (dogs). The Modern one has Copper, and the Classic one has Booker.

Last edited:
The common argument is Copper is the better character, but Classic is the better looking station.
I've seen a number of people lament that they chose Modern only to hate it.
I chose Classic; just looks better and I hardly go inside anyway.

I haven't received the PWP yet, but I'll be building the Classic station, once I do.

Honestly I think you should just pick whichever one fits your town theme the best: classic for rural/forest/fairy tale towns and modern for urban/heavily pathed ones. I have the classic one in both of my towns, I like how it looks like and Booker is a sweetie, although I love Copper as well.

classic because i dont like the trash can look lol

Back