POKUSERVICE landscaping, trees and flower service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokus

*Mayor of Blackout*
Bells
this is a free landscaping service.

from now on, ill be opening a forum saying that i'm available for landscaping, just like right now.
ill say in the reply section when its closed.

my landscaping trees and flower service is pretty simple, we add each others friend codes, i visit your town, then you pm me saying what can i help you with, and then i put my work at action.

SERVICES AVAILABLE A THE MOMENT

plant down trees (any if possible)

plant down flowers (hybrids, ladders, etc.)

any type of forest decoration (basically me giving it a forest look to your town)

UNAVAILABLE SERVICES

for the moment i can't pick up rocks, or plant stuff in water. im really sorry and hope this will be available in the future.

i use hacks, if theres something wrong with that then i can either do nothing or do it the normal way.

ill be closing it in an hour (depends if there's any clients) if you want some type of any services done to your town, ill be opening it by posting in other forums.

hiii, i'd love some help with my town

Really nice of you to give out the service! Best of luck :D Hopefully you can pick up those pesky rocks one day, those are the only things I want to get rid of haha

Um, is this not considered against the rules thou? I thought you weren't allowed to hack in other people's towns.

@buny hey there! ill pm you whenever i'm ready, sorry for the 6 hour wait :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

CLOSED

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not allow hacked items for New Leaf to be sold or given away on our forums. Please see our rules for more information. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back