• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Pokey Cycling ♥ Moving: ~ ♥ New: ~

thank you c: as an added bonus I also have Rosie's Pic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie's in boxes!

Two hours and 30 minutes left to enter the raffle!

Orange is the New Black is my favorite show!

Hoping to win Rosie, thanks for doing this! ^3^ <3

Would really like Rosie! My fav TV show has to be either Grand Designs or George Clark's Amazing Spaces XD I know I know but I love architecture :3 I have no space atm so my friend would pick her up if I won :)

Last edited:
@Reesa - do you still need Rosie or did you get her from MattKimura?

@brightblueberry333 - entered

One hour and thirty minutes remaining to enter the raffle!

@Reesa - do you still need Rosie or did you get her from MattKimura?

@brightblueberry333 - entered

One hour and thirty minutes remaining to enter the raffle!

She hasn't replied yet, but I have her covered <3

@MattKimura - thank you, that's so nice of you! I'm glad you're able to give Rosie to her <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! One hour and fifteen minutes left.

MattKimura just VERY kindly offered me Rosie! So I'll be pulling out of the giveaway but I wish everyone else the very best of luck! <3

Okay!

Bump.

Thirty minutes to enter the raffle/giveaway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fifteen minutes left to enter the raffle/giveaway for Rosie the Peppy Kitty! Winner will be chosen at the end!

Last edited:
Raffle is over!
Since there are only two people on the list I'll just flip a coin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Winner has been contacted.
But it doesn't look like they've been online for a while so I'll wait around 2 hours (5:00 CST) before contacting the next person.

Last edited:
Back