• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Pokey Cycling ♥ Moving: ~ ♥ New: ~

@lionessofhyrule - I put you on the 'watching for' list c:

One last chance to adopt Curly the pig!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curly has been voided.

Just adopted GLADYS from the campsite!

Nana is moving. Post if you want her.

Nana_NewLeaf_Official.png

aww i would love to have nana is she still available x)?

oooh please dont void her ;x;

Last edited:
Nana is still available. She is not in boxes yet.

awesome x3 can i reserve her? unfortunately ill be on vacation on firday and wont be able to get her for 2 weeeks if she moves ; n;

Yeah! She's all yours. I can have her in boxes within the hour if you want to pick her up soon.

Yep sorry am on mobile, slow, and sent you a pm you can ignore that lol

added you and ready ill pick her up with my mayor weishi :) i know its not much but ill bring over 10x99k bags for your effort and time tysm x)

Oh ty! Gate is open for you; look for Marie from Pokey.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nana has been adopted. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Jaden - Bianca's reserved for you!

Paula the Uchi Bear is in boxes!
Very close to 100% original!
Voiding in one hour 7/16/2014 @ 9:30am CST

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Last edited:
After about 30 tries I adopted Lucky from the campsite.

agh, when i was trying to move in rudy from the campsite to my cycling town it took forever too! haha, it'll be worth it though. someone will be happy. someone was super excited to get rudy :>

Yeah sometimes it just takes forever :) I'll be glad to make somebody happy, my villagers are all free so whoever gets Lucky gets him for free and I'll try to keep him 100% original.

20 minutes until Paula is voided.

Last edited:
I'll give it until 10:00am CST before voiding her. I'm busy in my main town at the moment.

Back