Pokemon Trainer SOS to the World

DragonLatios

The Human Latios of Altomare
Bells
Switch
0951-6020-6730
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Winter Mittens
The Zarude Event Code News Letter NEver show Up and I do not have VPN or Whatever To get the codes from the german Gamestop site. I Asking my friends here if anyone got Spares codes For this Event.

The chance to get German codes has ended so even with a VPN it's not possible to get those anymore.

As for the Newsletter many people who were registered in time did not get codes for some reason (myself included). I don't think they've said anything on the matter but it would be nice if they could go back and send out more codes. No idea if they would even bother doing that though.

It's probably best just to wait at this point as codes are pretty scarce and most people don't want to give theirs up if they were lucky enough to get one. They could send out another wave of codes. Plus distributions do come around again eventually. It sucks but not much we can do.

Last edited:
The chance to get German codes has ended so even with a VPN it's not possible to get those anymore.

As for the Newsletter many people who were registered in time did not get codes for some reason (myself included). I don't think they've said anything on the matter but it would be nice if they could go back and send out more codes. No idea if they would even bother doing that though.

It's probably best just to wait at this point as codes are pretty scarce and most people don't want to give theirs up if they were lucky enough to get one. They could send out another wave of codes. Plus distributions do come around again eventually. It sucks but not much we can do.
That suck big time. I Love your Icon and so on. It was a good Show the one at was on the air in 1990 era.

I got one from the French site...but, I think that ended a day or two ago. That was only one I found that worked. The Micromania promo. It took forever for them to email me the code...but, it did finally come (literally something like 6 days, I think). Maybe you can still get one from there, even though it says it ended on the 13th? I don't know. I just looked at the site and it still has the splash page with the button for entry. Probably wishful thinking, though.

I got one from the French site...but, I think that ended a day or two ago. That was only one I found that worked. The Micromania promo. It took forever for them to email me the code...but, it did finally come (literally something like 6 days, I think). Maybe you can still get one from there, even though it says it ended on the 13th? I don't know. I just looked at the site and it still has the splash page with the button for entry. Probably wishful thinking, though.
Got a link? will it allow a USA user to get it from?

It worked for US users, yes...but, I do think it's over.

The link is as follows: https://www.micromania.fr/LicenseCampaign?id=Pokemon ... and you need to make an account (I used a dummy email that I use for such things, just so I don't get future spam mail). As you can see, it says November 13th to December 13th. So...I wouldn't put too much faith in it still working. But...for all intents and purposes, the application form is still there. So, who knows. I guess you don't really have anything to lose at this point.

Back