• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon POKEMON SUN AND MOON CONFIRMED!

Which new Pokemon game will you get?

• Pokemon Sun

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Pokemon Moon

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Both Games

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Depends which one has the fire legendary, or the coolest looking one. But from what it sounds like I might get sun

Im not sure yet. I'll have to wait until more info comes out. But for now, moon.

It depends on which one has the cooler legend, but I'm still probably gonna get both.

I'll get the least popular one because I'm cool :cool:

Seriously I'll probably get Moon but more info needs to be released before I decide

Last edited:
I usually get the darker/more blue looking version (silver, sapphire, diamond, x, alpha sapphire). But that's because they happen to be the ones I want regardless. But if the trend continues for me, probably Moon. I will wait to see what the difference is between the two first. If it's just legendaries, probably Moon because I can just /feel it in my bones/ that Moon will have a cooler legendary. I expect there'll be other version exclusive pokemon and/or story/gameplay differences to take into account.

I'm going to get both because why not?

Also I made one piece of art so far on Miiverse. I am so excited!

WVW69i72zHoPP4ee7w.png

Moon has a cooler logo, reminds me of Bayonetta, is blue, and the moon seems like a cooler concept than the sun, so right now I'm on team moon.
But if sun has a cooler mascot than moon, then I'll probably change, but I'm hoping that's not the case!

Sun or Moon?

Which new pokemon game are you going to get when it comes out? I think I might get moon C:

i've decided to get moon first then get sun plus if there's a strategy guide i'll get that as well.

I won't know until I know the exclusive Pokemon and any other notable differences. I'm dying to figure it out. D:

Moon, unless the Moon legendary is SO ugly I can't even.

Moon > Sun. I'm just hoping this gen isn't as disgusting as X & Y or else I might not get it at all.

I feel like Team Galactic should return... for obvious reasons.

Back