• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Masters EX crashing problem?

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Hybrid Rose
Heya,
I wondered if anyone plays this game and could maybe help me out with why it keeps crashing on me?

To explain first though, I am using a Chromebook to play, because I do not really have a touch screen phone. Chromebook allows me to play phone apps. Well some of them anyways. So glad I can replay Pocket camp, but anyways.

I can download it, I have enough space, I've checked.
So when I open it up, we get the loading screen and the credits, the title, but then it INSTANTLY crashes, like the app closes everytime I try and reopen it.

I've got no idea why, and I just wanted to see what the game was like, but I seem to always have this problem with this specific game. I tried installing it a while ago, gave up and tried again recently to see the same issue still stands.

So any info or suggestions would be amazing. :)
Thank you

Back