• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i joined they have an RP board and a place for wifi battles so sold

anyway the rain team i made on showdown is doing great so im going to attempt to make it in game

1510766_606304816127632_759472978_n.jpg

WANT.
Where are these sold?

I don't think the dataminers have found any signs of a dragon Eevee, but maybe this won' tbe a problem with DLC?

I can see that now, lol.

- - -Post Merge- - -

Also, whenever I get interested with competitive battling, should I use Electric Terrain on Luxray? I already know I'm using Wild Charge, Thunder Fang and Double Team.

no idea and ok i am not an expert at competitiviomivosu battles BUT
double team would be banned because no evasion moves in competitive
and why thunder fang and wild charge? use like wild charge and crunch

Having two physical electric attacks is a waste of an attack slot. Out comes a ground type, and you are stuck.

Hi, this is the founder of Lake Valor. The advertising done here was done by a banned member by the name of CSAleks, who was banned for good reason. I held Bell Tree in fairly high esteem but seeing how the staff members react to something like this has greatly shaken my respect for this site.

i feel bad bc they have a recruitment crew meant to get as many people as they can to join im like omfg
We do have a Recruitment Crew, but the purpose of it is mainly an easy way for the members to get a name glow as well as a steady income to get Pokepoints, which can be used to buy shiny Pokemon and the like.

I'm not joining a forum someone has to spam around to get people to join.

top ****in' lols
See above, banned member. We get plenty of people joining without having to recruit.

Just got a Chimchar from wondertrade!

I'll be breeding it as soon as I can so I can share with anyone that wants one.

Also don't join Lake Valor, their site is horrible. lol
This is what has disappointed me the most. You're a staff member and yet you respond to a situation like this with immaturity and rely on insults when you are in no place to judge (also see our multitude of themes that are much more aesthetically pleasing). You're definitely not fit to be in a position of power by the close-minded and immature way you responded.

I can see that now, lol.

- - -Post Merge- - -

Also, whenever I get interested with competitive battling, should I use Electric Terrain on Luxray? I already know I'm using Wild Charge, Thunder Fang and Double Team.
See above.
Also, to reply to your question:
Double Team is banned from standard competitive battling, and you should maximize coverage. Using three electric moves really narrows down your coverage and makes a niche Pokemon like Luxray almost useless. Try switching out Thunder Fang for Crunch, Double Team for one of the other fangs (ice/fire), and then electric terrain with whichever Fang move you haven't used.

Judging by the way the staff has responded to this, I can expect a ban because they seem incapable of dealing with things in a mature manner, and instead of confronting the administrator of the website to solve the problem, would rather sit back and bad mouth a website they know nothing about.

Thanks for your time!

- Satix

I LOVE AXEW

Hi, this is the founder of Lake Valor. The advertising done here was done by a banned member by the name of CSAleks, who was banned for good reason. I held Bell Tree in fairly high esteem but seeing how the staff members react to something like this has greatly shaken my respect for this site.

We do have a Recruitment Crew, but the purpose of it is mainly an easy way for the members to get a name glow as well as a steady income to get Pokepoints, which can be used to buy shiny Pokemon and the like.

See above, banned member. We get plenty of people joining without having to recruit.

This is what has disappointed me the most. You're a staff member and yet you respond to a situation like this with immaturity and rely on insults when you are in no place to judge (also see our multitude of themes that are much more aesthetically pleasing). You're definitely not fit to be in a position of power by the close-minded and immature way you responded.

Judging by the way the staff has responded to this, I can expect a ban because they seem incapable of dealing with things in a mature manner, and instead of confronting the administrator of the website to solve the problem, would rather sit back and bad mouth a website they know nothing about.

Thanks for your time!

- Satix

Because, y'know, providing benefits to recruit people isn't going to cause people to try and abuse that to quickly get said benefits.

Are you criticizing Gallows lol. It's kind of a really laid back community here (with the exception of Jake. who seems to think it's a dictatorship, but that's Jake. for you)

If you think this is gonna get you a ban then lol.

I LOVE AXEW

Because, y'know, providing benefits to recruit people isn't going to cause people to try and abuse that to quickly get said benefits.

Are you criticizing Gallows lol. It's kind of a really laid back community here (with the exception of Jake. who seems to think it's a dictatorship, but that's Jake. for you)

If you think this is gonna get you a ban then lol.
So far, it hasn't. If you've read the description of the crew, it's made clear that disrespect and harassment/spamming isn't acceptable and honestly if it gets out of hand they'd be banned, as in this case. I didn't intend to criticize him as a person, but it could have come across that way, so if did, sorry, but I did intend on criticizing the way he handled the situation. Having a laid back community is cool, we have one too, but in this case it certainly doesn't seem laid back by the way that everyone immediately had a bunch of negative things to say from one member making a mess of our image for everyone else. There's nothing wrong with being laidback, but even a laidback forum's staff should be able to handle things in a mature and proper way.

Unfortunately, there's not much more I can do but ban people who advertise here so if they persist let me know and I'll try to get them to stop.

Thanks again for your time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ewwww that thing is ugly

well uh sorry for kinda dissin your recruitment crew then
frick i shouldve never brought this up

It's fine! I totally understand where you got that impression.

so i was petting my female grovyle this morning in class in Pokemon Amie when my friend said "that looks like a sassy black woman"
And thus the story of how I got detention from laughing too hard in the middle of class.

That rumor is so stupid. :V Pretty sure Game Freak stated there wouldn't be any DLC.
Someone commented and said the same, but someone replied to that saying that they said there wouldn't be any payed DLC. Just to be clear, I don't know anything about this. Just what I read in the comments there.

I'm not sure for the new area, but I am definitely going for the new Eevee. I'm always happy for new Eevee evolutions. (Even if it's not real, I like the ideas)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back