• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Power Electric. And I'm straight, so it wouldn't make sense. Also im just 10 soo idk
we call our computer teacher sally or sully for Sullivan so idk

Last edited:
So many friends with Normal Friend Safari's, but yet no Ditto's.. hopefully I'll find someone with one soon, lol.

Guys whatever you do, don't name your Pokemon Violet and transfer it from pokemon black 2. According to Pokebank it's inappropriate -.-"

Sick of childish censors

Guys whatever you do, don't name your Pokemon Violet and transfer it from pokemon black 2. According to Pokebank it's inappropriate -.-"

Sick of childish censors

Um... what's wrong with the name Violet? Some of these censors are stupid...

Apparently Viol is rape in French.

Still bs. My Liepard has no personality now :'c

I thought it was because it was similar to 'Violent' but I didn't know that. Wow.

I lost all my perfect IV Pokemon from X. Now I won't get Diance and I'll have to train my pokemon from all the way up again. And my legendaries.... ugh.

I thought it was because it was similar to 'Violent' but I didn't know that. Wow.

I lost all my perfect IV Pokemon from X. Now I won't get Diance and I'll have to train my pokemon from all the way up again. And my legendaries.... ugh.

What happened? :c

Friendly reminder there's only two-three days left for the Mega Evolution codes from Gamestop for Mega Pinsir and Mega Heracross. I believe Canadians and some other NA countries had to get a code from Pokemon.com for their stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back