• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florges is pretty good, it's really similar to Sylveon in that it has a decent special attack, and good special defense, with access to Moon Blast, Calm Mind and Wish. It does have Aromatherapy, which Sylveon doesn't get, but I think Sylveon is still better for the role.

Hmm okay thanks x3 I have both so it's just frustrating deciding lol.

Some people. Today, I sent an extra pokemon in wonder trade and I got a Vivillion back. It was a different form, but I only needed one so I sent it to the GTS to get an Eevee, and in the message for it, I put English Please.

I get a Japanese Eevee back. I totally understand if someone from Japan sent as they may not understand English, but its not what I wanted..

I can't decide what pokemon to add to my team. So far, I have:

Blaziken
Blastoise
Chessnaught
Gallade
Bagon
????????

I need a suggestion please D:

Some people. Today, I sent an extra pokemon in wonder trade and I got a Vivillion back. It was a different form, but I only needed one so I sent it to the GTS to get an Eevee, and in the message for it, I put English Please.

I get a Japanese Eevee back. I totally understand if someone from Japan sent as they may not understand English, but its not what I wanted..
i can give you an english eevee (unless you mean UK not NA)
it took so long for me to get a foreign ditto man i had my offer out there for a while and finally i got a japanese ditto back ye

breeding for shinies is terrible

Is there anywhere to do battle spot but with a full team? I can't really work out my team with just 3 pokemon at a time.

Is there anywhere to do battle spot but with a full team? I can't really work out my team with just 3 pokemon at a time.

Afraid not. Closest thing you'll get is challenging random passersby who have "Let's battle" or something in their tagline.

My completed Pokemon main and post game Pokemon X Riley run:

Greninja (Froggie) level 70
Goodra level 70
Florges (Flower) level 70
Aegislash (Sword) level 70
Hawlucha (Bird) level 70
Venusaur level 60

My completed main and post game Pokemon Y Ash Ketchum run (Completed just now):

Pikachu (With Eviolite) level 70
(Mega Y) Charizard level 70
Butterfree level 70
Pidgeot level 70
Snorlax level 70
Lapras level 70

I don't know why, but I find it funny when in Battle Chateu (or however you spell it), some take about being wealthy and rich and how hideous and non stylish my outfit is.
I just look at them like, "Well I have 1,286,000 and I'm so stylish that I get discounts in Lumoise City."

Do they not know who I am? I am the Champion and Savior! XD

yeah i know right? well i have 1,300,000 mil, and i am the grand duchess,so you should obey me,and i am so stylish,that i get discounts and special effects for my trainer pr video,not to mention i am the savior and champion

Last edited:
gotta keep battling i have like 400k now

theres stuff i want in a certain expensive store but i want to save up so i don't lose all my pokedollars at once

I bred my first ever 31 IVS in all stats 'mon. It's an Adamant Larvitar. I preferred a Sassy Nature on it but ehh it's perfect c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Choice Band on it and GG.

Looking forward to possibly moving forward soon so it'll be nice to get things done...

Just need to try and see if I can find something to trade for an Ability Capsule to help out a friend x-x Since I know I won't be doing the Battle Maison much and they don't care much for it either...

jeez how do you guys get so much money?
ive been training chevre the skiddo while chaining for a fletching
once i reach my goal, ill end my chespin hunt and begin IV breeding my first competitive team!

Does breeding a shiny Pokemon with a regular Pokemon increase the chances of hatching a shiny? If yes, then what about two shinies(?) from different countries, two shinies from the same country or a shiny and a foreign pokemon? And by how much?

I don't know why, but I find it funny when in Battle Chateu (or however you spell it), some take about being wealthy and rich and how hideous and non stylish my outfit is.
I just look at them like, "Well I have 1,286,000 and I'm so stylish that I get discounts in Lumoise City."

Do they not know who I am? I am the Champion and Savior! XD

You are my spirit animal. *v*

jeez how do you guys get so much money?
ive been training chevre the skiddo while chaining for a fletching
once i reach my goal, ill end my chespin hunt and begin IV breeding my first competitive team!

I just battle at Le Wow with one of my Pokemon holding an Amulet Coin or Luck Incense. I also go there to level up Pokemon when I'm being lazy (Umbreon, Espeon, Blissey, etc...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back