• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does breeding a shiny Pokemon with a regular Pokemon increase the chances of hatching a shiny? If yes, then what about two shinies(?) from different countries, two shinies from the same country or a shiny and a foreign pokemon? And by how much?
Nope. Breeding 2 Pok?mon from different regions is the only way to increase the likelihood of the baby being shiny.

these people on the gts need to calm down with what theyre asking for >.>
It has always been like that. People just park a Pok?mon on the GTS, asking for a Legendary, hoping to clog up the system. You can actually set the filter to ignore requests for Legendary Pok?mon, and filter it so that only requests for Pok?mon that you have show up.

i just realized the only reason why id want to see every/obtain every pokemon is to look at their 3D models for like ever

Some people. Today, I sent an extra pokemon in wonder trade and I got a Vivillion back. It was a different form, but I only needed one so I sent it to the GTS to get an Eevee, and in the message for it, I put English Please.

I get a Japanese Eevee back. I totally understand if someone from Japan sent as they may not understand English, but its not what I wanted..

I put a togepi up for a a ditto, and wrote "Japanese please!" and of course someone from america who could clearly read what I wrote traded for it. :( I feel your pain!

So incase anyone else didn't know...
You can't use Ability Capsules to change Hidden Abilities to Normal ones :( I knew you couldn't do the opposite for understandable reasons, but I think it's stupid you can't change hidden to normal ones...

So incase anyone else didn't know...
You can't use Ability Capsules to change Hidden Abilities to Normal ones :( I knew you couldn't do the opposite for understandable reasons, but I think it's stupid you can't change hidden to normal ones...

That is really weird... If you have the hidden ability and want the normal one, you should be able to choose between the two.

I decided to learn more about the fairy type by doing research on it.
So for my research to be successful, I need the help of everyone that usually posts here to help me decide on the best full fairy type team. The team needs to share as few weaknesses as possible, which may be hard in some cases, so that's exactly why I need the help.
They should also have a decent movepool and such.

So far, I have:

Sylveon: Fairy - Weak to poison and steel
Mawile: Steel/Fairy - Weak to ground and fire
Gardevoir: Psychic/Fairy - Weak to poison, ghost, and steel (Can STAB counter poison)
Azumarill: Water/Fairy - Weak to poison, grass, and electric
Dedenne: Electric/Fairy - Weak to ground and poison
-open

EDIT: Decided to add Gardevoir since it can successfully counter STAB poison types.

Last edited:
I decided to learn more about the fairy type by doing research on it.
So for my research to be successful, I need the help of everyone that usually posts here to help me decide on the best full fairy type team. The team needs to share as few weaknesses as possible, which may be hard in some cases, so that's exactly why I need the help.
They should also have a decent movepool and such.

So far, I have:

Sylveon: Fairy - Weak to poison and steel
Mawile: Steel/Fairy - Weak to ground and fire
Gardevoir: Psychic/Fairy - Weak to poison and steel (Can STAB counter poison)
-open-
-open
-open

EDIT: Decided to add Gardevoir since it can successfully counter STAB poison types.

Perhaps Azumarill and Klefki?

Perhaps Azumarill and Klefki?

Not Klefki because I already have a half steel type, but Azumarill would be good as it's part water type. I decided I'm going to play through the game again using the team you guys help me suggest. I'll need Azumarill for certain HMs', so I'll add it to the list as well.

EDIT: Oops, forgot it's not weak to steel, which is good. Edited.

Last edited:
Not Klefki because I already have a half steel type, but Azumarill would be good as it's part water type. I decided I'm going to play through the game again using the team you guys help me suggest. I'll need Azumarill for certain HMs', so I'll add it to the list as well.

Anyways, perhaps you should use Dedenne since it's part Electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back