• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Furfrou is a pointless Pokemon. Besides we already have Arcanine, Houndoom, Mightyena and Stoutland.

Pretty sure it's only there so they could put the grooming place in the game. On a similar note, how viable is Stoutland for online battling? I've never used one, but I sort of want to.

Pretty sure it's only there so they could put the grooming place in the game. On a similar note, how viable is Stoutland for online battling? I've never used one, but I sort of want to.

Stoutland is pretty good on a sand team with Sand Rush, he can become your typical Choice Band revenge killer. But sand is of course nerfed this generation. He packs intimidate, and so is useful in doubles, but there are better intimidators out there.

It's pretty useful if it's trained up enough, especially once it learns Giga Impact at Lv. 59. :3

It's pretty useful if it's trained up enough, especially once it learns Giga Impact at Lv. 59. :3

Could be interesting. It also gets Play Rough. Although Mawile kind of has the Intimidate Dragon counter niche covered now it has a Mega evolution, even if it is a little frail.

I might just make a team of Pokemon I've never used before but have wanted to. Luxray and Stoutland are the first that come to mind, although I'll have to find a Friend Safari with them both in.
Do we know if Pokemon Bank is limited to, say, just one game cart of each version?

Who's ready for The Bell Tree Pokemon League for this month?

I forgot about that. Are there spaces available at all?

Last edited:
Furfrou in my opinion is just a meh pokemon. I personally don't like it that much, dog Pokemon from other generations have much better designs. ie: Arcanine and Houndoom which are my favorites
The only thing you can do with Furfrou is groom it. Whoop de do.

can we talk about how ADORABLE Shinx looks in X and Y because it makes me just want to cuddle it ohhh my god

Last edited:
I just battled someone with a Protean Ability Greninja? Are those even available yet?

I just battled someone with a Protean Ability Greninja? Are those even available yet?

It seems a lot of people are using Greninja. I'm not sure why, it's a special attacker but doesn't really have a good special movepool apart from STAB. I can see it being a good revenge killer/glass cannon, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back