• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is on your team?
Uh, so far I have Greninja, Blaziken, Flygon, and Lucario. Trying to fill the two remaining spots and balance out my team. I remember Roserade was a big powerhouse on my Pokemon Diamond team (way back when), but I was also thinking of giving Simisage a chance.

For me, the holdouts are Modest, Jolly, and Gentle. I don't think I've encountered any Modest or Gentle w/ Trace, but I have encountered two Jolly w/ Trace >.>

Good luck to both of us haha
I think I've got Synchronizers for a majority of the competitively relevant natures on hand, including the ones you've mentioned.
I can breed a spare of the ones you're looking for, if you'd like.

Does this game not have a 3D feature? I turned the 3D on and there's no difference and then I go to the home screen and 3D is working fine?

Uh, so far I have Greninja, Blaziken, Flygon, and Lucario. Trying to fill the two remaining spots and balance out my team. I remember Roserade was a big powerhouse on my Pokemon Diamond team (way back when), but I was also thinking of giving Simisage a chance.
Hmm, well I'll admit to not being particularly fond of the monkey trio. That said, Simisage has access to a greater variety of moves (I'm particularly fond of Acrobatics) than Roserade, isn't skewed towards Attack or Special Attack, and won't result in your team having two members weak to Psychic-types. But Roserade has fewer weaknesses, has access to many more grass-type moves, and being part poison might help with Fairy-type Pokemon.

If you've not used Simisage on a team before, I'd say go with it, since variety is the spice of life. If it looks like it isn't quite meeting your expectations, then you can always switch to Roserade.

I think I've got Synchronizers for a majority of the competitively relevant natures on hand, including the ones you've mentioned.
I can breed a spare of the ones you're looking for, if you'd like.
I'll keep at it for a little longer, but if I still don't have those three natures after that, then I'll be sure to shoot you a VM/PM :D Thanks for offering to help!

Last edited:
And caves, I believe
Ah, I wasn't aware of that.
I never bothered to turn the 3D on since I've not heard many good things about it.

I'll keep at it for a little longer, but if I still don't have those three natures after that, then I'll be sure to shoot you a VM/PM :D Thanks for offering to help!
Sure thing. I finished getting the natures I wanted not too long ago, so I understand the frustration.

Quick tip, if you're not aware of it: equipping a Pok?mon with an Everstone when breeding forces the offspring to have that parent's nature. If you have a female with Synchronize, try browsing through your boxes and see if you have a male in the same egg group (or Ditto) with the nature you're looking for. If those Jolly Trance Ralts of yours were male, they can still be of use to you :)

(If you have female Jolly Trance Ralts, you can attach the Everstone on it and breed it with any other Ralts as well. However, I think that there's an 80% chance of a mother passing down its ability, so it might take a bit longer to get a Synchronize one.)

Got Jolly and Gentle, so now it's just Modest that needs to show up lol

EDIT: And I'm done! Got a Modest one, and the two Ralts I stuck in the Day Care gained together 60 levels. Yay for it only costing 100 per level.

Last edited:
Well today is Election Day so well,I'm going to do some battles and trade!

Appropriate.

YfYoDlT.png

My mom gave me another copy of Pokemon X for my birthday, so I'll be dedicating it to... I actually don't know.

Also, so you can have one copy to restart if you want to play from beginning to end again. Since the makers of Pokemon have never understood the meaning of multiple save files lol

So what's the secret behind white Flabebe? I just can't find one.

Super size pumpkaboo is also driving me insane.

I'm pretty sure the guide book lists where different colors of them are in different places. I can look for you if you want; I'm using a guide book right now.

Last edited:
About to finish EV training my Chespin up, I don't know what to use the extra EV's in though...
I'm buffing the lil guy up in Attack and Sp. Def btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back