Buying *Pokemon* 6IV Shiny Ralts Timid/Modest, Female --- Selling/Trading other pokemon!

Crazykitty

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Update

I am still looking for this pokemon. I don't know why there is no interest, if it is simply because no one has her, or if my offers are not enough. Anyway, I've got some more bells too, and if you have this pokemon, then please! I can take it as a 5IV too.

I am looking to buy/trade a 6IV Ralts with Timid or Modest nature, Trace, Female!

I offer both pokemon and TBT. Please tell me how much TBT you want for it, if that's all you need! Or even both a pokemon and some TBT! <3

YOU CAN ASK FOR MULTIPLE POKEMON AND MEGASTONE (I just want to finally complete this team) <3

The pokemon are all Kalos Born!

Here are my offers!: ~*The every second bolded text is simply to help you read the list better*~ :blush:
Foongus Shiny
5IV Rotom, Modest nature
Yveltal
4IV Froakie Protean, Timid nature
Phione
3IV Larvitar, Jolly nature
Larvitar (Spain)
Basculing (German)
Poliwag
Archen
Archen (JPN)
Bellsprout
Elekid
Turtwig
Heracross (JPN)
Chikorita (German)
Mudkip
Rufflet
Skrelp
Noibat (JPN)
Trevenant
Bulbasaur with Pokerus

Megastones:
Gengarite x2
Abomasite
Venusaurite
Charizardite x/y
Ampharosite

Other pokemon I am looking for:
6IV Eevee, Modest nature, male
6IV Eevee, Adamant nature, Male Shiny

If you got any of the other pokemon I so desperately want, and would like to sell or trade for some of my pokemon and Items, then Please! :)

Thank you very much for your time!! <3

Last edited:
Bump. Forgot to mention they are KB, if you worry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got a Bulbasaur with Pokerus in wondertrade as well now. It's got the pentagon, and hatch date and place, so it's legit. Don't know how interesting and wanted Pokerus is, so if anyone would want that as well, then I am adding him to the list of my offers! :)

Back