plz read!

Brewsterboy said:
Mino is a WIMP! I bet he can't even touch a two-year old without crying! :yes: so if anyone is on my side and want to stand up for the little guys scream IM IN!!!!!!!!!!! or else your a wimp like Mino
Oh ouch. A 10 year old thousands of miles away called me a wimp/pedophile (dunno which).

JJRamone2 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Good to see some use of this board. The game is great and definitely one of my favorites. (I think it was my first game for the GCN...actually, sure of it) Soon enough (or not) the site here will be filled with oodles of content for the game (as well as all the others). If your guide doesn't say it feel free to ask us

;)
It's customary to be nice to new members, not to practically e-*CEN-3.0-SORD* them.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Good to see some use of this board. The game is great and definitely one of my favorites. (I think it was my first game for the GCN...actually, sure of it) Soon enough (or not) the site here will be filled with oodles of content for the game (as well as all the others). If your guide doesn't say it feel free to ask us

;)
It's customary to be nice to new members, not to practically e-*CEN-3.0-SORD* them.
Since when am I nice towards new members? I honestly agree with the kid. Mino needs to shut up (I don't want to ruin this thread though so start one if you want to). Animal Crossing, though ancient in this media frenzy world, is a great game that a lot of people enjoy.

But you're right. What does Animal Crossing have to do with anything anyways. :gyroidunhappy:
I never said anything against Animal Crossing, and I'm 100% certain you really don't mean what you say.

Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
Propaganda Man said:

;)
Since when am I nice towards new members? I honestly agree with the kid. Mino needs to shut up (I don't want to ruin this thread though so start one if you want to). Animal Crossing, though ancient in this media frenzy world, is a great game that a lot of people enjoy.

But you're right. What does Animal Crossing have to do with anything anyways. :gyroidunhappy:
I never said anything against Animal Crossing, and I'm 100% certain you really don't mean what you say.
Of just about everyone here...you probably know me the least. I agree that people shouldn't talk like that. It's stupid, and thats fine. Who are you to tell them to grow up? We live in a world where children are growing up numb. Deaths don't take the same effect as they did years ago. A sniper on a spree on random strangers is just something in the news to a lot of kids.

This isn't about that though. A guy is excited about a game he just got and is talking about it in a forum about that game. Lay off.

I have no clue at all 'bout you said but I agree 100% all the way and maybe I was acting a little stupid but hey thats just me

^_^

Mino said:
Brewsterboy said:
I was waiting 4ever to get this game at first I got an easter egg alarm clock that tells you the tempature outside, the date, time and of course alarm! but the best part is it doesn't have to plug in! But anyways after school im getting this game! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
altogether now! animal crossing oh ya animal crossing ohhhhhhh yaa! shake it baby! animal crossing oh ya!!

p.s please to not quote my strange and weirdness. :lol:
You do realize this game is over 5 years old, right?

Also, you're not funny, or weird, nor funny for being weird. In fact, to most people you look like an absolute ******. Tone down your excitement, or better yet grow up and gain some more maturity.

Brewsterboy said:
WOW! I also got the strategy guide 4 it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and RoxyChic175... congrats!
lets hear it 4 RoxyChic175! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go roxychic!
Die in a fire, please.

RoxyChic175 said:
YAY 4 u! I`m probably getting my game 2morrow!!! :gyroidveryhappy:
Numbers aren't an acceptable subsitute for letters. Stop it, this isn't AIM, nor is it 1999.

<:) said:
i got it like 3 Christmases ago one of my towns are greenday and the other one is egypt

I LOVE GREENDAY WOHHHHW :lol:
Yeah, thanks for the irrelevant information. Oh, and stop perpetuating the untruth that Green Day makes good music, it's just made to pander to every middle schooler who thinks it "speaks" to them. Punk is dead, anyways.

Bulerias said:
Wait a sec... this is The Bell Tree's 20,000th topic.
Sucks, doesn't it?
>_< HOW WUDE!!!

Propaganda Man said:
Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
Propaganda Man said:

;)

Of just about everyone here...you probably know me the least. I agree that people shouldn't talk like that. It's stupid, and thats fine. Who are you to tell them to grow up? We live in a world where children are growing up numb. Deaths don't take the same effect as they did years ago. A sniper on a spree on random strangers is just something in the news to a lot of kids.

This isn't about that though. A guy is excited about a game he just got and is talking about it in a forum about that game. Lay off.
Oh please, don't preach to me with your bleeding-heart little speech. Don't even try to tie in society's woes with an internet argument, that's just inappropriate. You (and I) still have a lot of growing up to do, beyond what you've been taught for ten years and what you think you know about the world. But like I said, that's irrelevant. How did you go from me telling this kid off for his pointless post and general lack of maturity to serial killings. What do you know of years ago, honestly?

Fact is: this guy is not contributing in a positive way to TBT's image nor adding any useful content, did you forget the point of the message boards you so love?

Brewsterboy said:
I have no clue at all 'bout you said but I agree 100% all the way and maybe I was acting a little stupid but hey thats just me

^_^
So you agree 100% with him but have no idea what he's talking about? Obviously you lack rational thought.

I.. uhm.. this is probably the reason we dont't have a young group of members.

Minosaurus Rex terminates them.
But honestly kids, type like a human.

Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
Propaganda Man said:

;)

Oh please, don't preach to me with your bleeding-heart little speech. Don't even try to tie in society's woes with an internet argument, that's just inappropriate. You (and I) still have a lot of growing up to do, beyond what you've been taught for ten years and what you think you know about the world. But like I said, that's irrelevant. How did you go from me telling this kid off for his pointless post and general lack of maturity to serial killings. What do you know of years ago, honestly?

Fact is: this guy is not contributing in a positive way to TBT's image nor adding any useful content, did you forget the point of the message boards you so love?
Do I need to color code my posts for you?

You might, but I'm not going to tell a kid Santa doesn't exist.

HEY! BTW, I'm 9.
now it's time that we all act like men and I knew what you were talkin 'bout some kinda joke but uhhhh ya I used to like this fight but now it's just a half-eaten candy bar to me soooo see ya! *Walks away*

Brewsterboy said:
HEY! BTW, I'm 9.
now it's time that we all act like men and I knew what you were talkin 'bout some kinda joke but uhhhh ya I used to like this fight but now it's just a half-eaten candy bar to me soooo see ya! *Walks away*
COPPA COPPA COPPA!

GET HIM. :3

Back